FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Freebies, raffles, etc. for plants or growing supplies

Moderator: Matt

By twitcher
Both me and my typical capensis were misbehaving. It decided to reproduce while I wasn't paying attention, so I had to clean up (read transplant) some extra plants from my other pots. Capensis was claim jumping and that was bothering my OCD. So now I have extra "typical" capensis. They are from 1-3" tall. And they are taking up space I'd rather give my capensis "Bains Kloof" or my Pinguicula.

My mistake is to your benefit. If you want one, I'm offering them in a giveaway, one per winner. I figure that there are members out there who may want to try a drosera, are new or just want to expand their collection. Just to add interest, I'll include one of my no-id spatulata/tokiensis complex as well. This was my first sundew and I have way too many of them. Also, I'll look around my collection when packing and see if there is an extra plant of a third variety to include. If you win, you get two plants and maybe a third depending on availability.

You must be a member, must pay an estimated $4.00 postage and must agree to maintain the caveat (no exact id) regarding the name of the spatulata/tokiensis (I'm fussy about names) if you pass it on. You cannot win multiple times

Sign up will be the typical giveaway list. I will make multiple drawings while supplies and time permit, over a few weeks so that I don't get overwhelmed with packing plants. Because of that, you can continue to signup on the list until I stop the giveaway. That way, members that are not here daily can get a shot at them. You cannot win more than once.

twitcher, twitcher, twitcher liked this
By twitcher
chomato, thanks for fixing the list.

BTW, only US please.
By twitcher
And the winner is:

4. chromato

I'll PM you shortly.

Thanks to all for playing, thought there would be more interest though.
Attachments:
capensisCapture.JPG
capensisCapture.JPG (15.22 KiB) Viewed 3080 times

I'm seeing a similar thing with nearly all of […]

My sundew isn’t eating!

Sadly my leaf cuttings haven’t grown probabl[…]

Drosera germination time

Wow! Thank you very much, everyone!

More additions! Thanks Secretariat73! S. leucophy[…]

Transaction with Secretariat73

I must concur. Despite the best efforts of our dea[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!