FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discussions about anything related to Venus Flytraps, cultivars and named clones

Moderator: Matt

By DTDream18
Hi everyone ... It's been a while since I posted on this forum. I just wanted to post a photo
of my small B52 VFT's that I bought several months ago from a company called Bloomify.

I received it as one tiny plant growing in a really tiny bottle of tissue culture medium. After a few months
the tiny B52 filled up the entire growing container. I broke the glass container and separated it into
13 tiny divisions.

They've been growing out in my garden in a peat / sand mixture and are really healthy. These should
be pretty nice in about another year. Any thoughts ?
Attachments:
IMG_6005.JPG
IMG_6005.JPG (94.63 KiB) Viewed 2456 times
By Cross
They look great! I'm tying to imagine breaking the glass to free the little plants lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
By DTDream18
Breaking the tiny bottle without harming the plants was murder. Bloomify claims that these are B52's. I guess I'll find out when they get bigger.
By Artchic528
Cross wrote:They look great! I'm tying to imagine breaking the glass to free the little plants lol

I would imagine the plants saying "FREEEEEEEDOOOOOM!!!!" a la Mel Gibson in Braveheart as the glass shatters around them.
By Cross
DTDream18 wrote:Breaking the tiny bottle without harming the plants was murder. Bloomify claims that these are B52's. I guess I'll find out when they get bigger.
I'm about to tc some into tiny bottles, but only one seed and they'll be pulled out when they're just shy of too big.

By Cross
Artchic528 wrote:
Cross wrote:They look great! I'm tying to imagine breaking the glass to free the little plants lol

I would imagine the plants saying "FREEEEEEEDOOOOOM!!!!" a la Mel Gibson in Braveheart as the glass shatters around them.
OR it could be a Lindsey sterling song that one with that one that sings um.... OH SHATTER ME! Lol. It could be singing that whole the glass breaks

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! […]

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!