FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Say hello and tell everyone a bit about yourself.

Moderator: Matt

By Cross
Sometimes I feel like I live in hellsylvania with every pothole I tank slap from. Welcome to our board, you've got lovely plants.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
By Copper2
Welcome! How is it growing CPs there?

Cross wrote:Sometimes I feel like I live in hellsylvania with every pothole I tank slap from. Welcome to our board, you've got lovely plants.

How many posts do you have??? I told be a million soon. This forum will need an upgrade :lol:
By Cross
Copper2 wrote:Welcome! How is it growing CPs there?

Cross wrote:Sometimes I feel like I live in hellsylvania with every pothole I tank slap from. Welcome to our board, you've got lovely plants.

How many posts do you have??? I told be a million soon. This forum will need an upgrade Image
Image1111.... 1112 now lol. I'll take my own server thanks lol

Cross liked this
By humbertomelo

Thank's, here is Hell mainly couse of the 45°c in the summer that is like burning ahaha

Enviado de meu SM-J415G usando o Tapatalk
By humbertomelo
Copper2 wrote:Welcome! How is it growing CPs there?

How many posts do you have??? I told be a million soon. This forum will need an upgrade Image
A little bit hard sometimes, mainly in summer, now with a automatic irrigation system things probably will be better in the next summer.
But most of the issues come from the heat, everything dry out so quick, and the more sencible species normally stay ugly.
And where you from?

By humbertomelo
Copper2 wrote:California
I really need to go there with my skate ahahah
And you like fishkeeping too? Or just fishing?
I have an "semi-amazonic" blackwater aquarium, mainly build for catfishes and dwarf cichlids.

By humbertomelo
Copper2 wrote:I would love to go fishing in the Amazon one day... or multiple days :)
And going in Amazon, don't forget to eat the weird look like, delicious food from there. There is nothing in the world like fish with açaí and a well done tacacá, or the naive fruits, like cupuaçu and bacuri.

By Copper2
I’d love to do some fish keeping but haven’t yet. I’m thinking of building some sort of aldrovanda display with shrimps and small fish. I really want big Amazonian fish though like red tails. I’d like to see your tank!

Is the food really that good? Every fishing trip/lodge is super expensive for just a few days
By humbertomelo
Copper2 wrote:I’d love to do some fish keeping but haven’t yet. I’m thinking of building some sort of aldrovanda display with shrimps and small fish. I really want big Amazonian fish though like red tails. I’d like to see your tank!

Is the food really that good? Every fishing trip/lodge is super expensive for just a few days
Well this is my aquarium!
I would love to find come aldrovanda, never saw one in care here in Brazil.
My dog, pandora that loves the fishes os always looking to the aquarium.
I'm up to recieve new shrimps this week, 2 vampire shrimps and 3 ghost shrimps.ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

By humbertomelo
Copper2 wrote:I’d love to do some fish keeping but haven’t yet. I’m thinking of building some sort of aldrovanda display with shrimps and small fish. I really want big Amazonian fish though like red tails. I’d like to see your tank!

And yeap the food is just awesome, maybe sometimes you got to have some stomach! Things like turu soup, and jaca candy, may be disgusting for some. Ahahahahah
The prices are low here, if you search in Hihostel! or camping, surely you will find cheap prices for hosting, food is not expensive too (something like 3usd you can eat a good dinner).
I think the most expensive part of the trip would be the airplane.

Unknown pest?

Those little bugs sound like they could be springt[…]

Is This What To Look For?

Update: Just a couple pics of the end (beginning[…]

Thoughts on Predatory Plants

i have a 10 or so neps. i got from them, always he[…]

Anyone had experience with these cultivars? Venus[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

Let me put a couple things together and I will pos[…]

So I thought I would enter my 3 sticky guys that I[…]

Effects of Fertilizer

Without pics of the location of the trigger hairs […]

Hello all 👋 as post says looking to procure a Regi[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!