FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to organize or join a group order

Moderator: Matt

By Copper2
Posts:  830
Joined:  Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:02 am
#336957
I can get a permit but there must be enough interest
By hollyhock
Posts:  2854
Joined:  Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:56 am
#336958
Copper2 wrote:I can get a permit but there must be enough interest
Import permit is free. Cites is $70. And you will need it if you have certain plant species on any order. Vfts for example. And I am sure you would have lots of interest..
http://www.bestcarnivorousplants.net/
By Copper2
Posts:  830
Joined:  Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:02 am
#336959
I know about cites. I think I have a permit 1 too- so I just need to upgrade to level 2! I would suggest that everyone who wants to participate should post their lists of wanted plants on this thread. I’m guessing 5 people minimum not including myself must participate
By twitcher
Posts:  555
Joined:  Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:56 am
#336968
I have some interest and looked at the list. I can't do much but could help a participant with a few bucks towards a purchase of common interest against a future consideration of a propagated plant or two. Thinking that rare and expensive plants should go to a more experienced (and likely more successful) grower who would share later.
By hollyhock
Posts:  2854
Joined:  Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:56 am
#336977
Copper2 wrote:I know about cites. I think I have a permit 1 too- so I just need to upgrade to level 2! I would suggest that everyone who wants to participate should post their lists of wanted plants on this thread. I’m guessing 5 people minimum not including myself must participate
Great. Group orders are fun and a way to get plants that aren't always easy to find in the United States.
By hollyhock
Posts:  2854
Joined:  Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:56 am
#336978
BCP window for spring orders is very small Copper2- he is closing at the end of June, so if you don't get all your permit documents done in time, consider maybe making it a Fall group order. From my experience fall is a little bit better because the weather is cooler for the plants while they are traveling. Shipping in July has the heat factor. Just trying to help you anyway I can.
By Copper2
Posts:  830
Joined:  Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:02 am
#336982
Yeah, fall might be better. Anyway there doesn’t seem to be much interest...
By Copper2
Posts:  830
Joined:  Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:02 am
#336995
Well, pick which one then!
By zsyxcbibi
Posts:  159
Joined:  Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:00 pm
#336996
Copper2 wrote:Well, pick which one then!
I would love to join carniplants.eu or Carnivorsandmore. Any one will be OK for me.

通过我的 ONEPLUS A5010 上的 Tapatalk发言
By sbrooks
Posts:  748
Joined:  Tue May 22, 2012 3:33 pm
#337035
Carniplants no longer accepts PayPal, and CZPlants is a complete joke.

Carnivores and More is top of the line excellent quality and service.

BCP is hit and miss.

If you can get Araflora or Green-Jaws to ship to U.S. I would love to get in. But both claim to have no idea how to do so, which I find amazing.
By zsyxcbibi
Posts:  159
Joined:  Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:00 pm
#337061
sbrooks wrote:Carniplants no longer accepts PayPal, and CZPlants is a complete joke.

Carnivores and More is top of the line excellent quality and service.

BCP is hit and miss.

If you can get Araflora or Green-Jaws to ship to U.S. I would love to get in. But both claim to have no idea how to do so, which I find amazing.
Then "Carnivores and More" is the only right choice then.
Maybe we should start a new thread with the right title for it. Hope there will be enough people interested to join...

通过我的 ONEPLUS A5010 上的 Tapatalk发言
Another Pest ID

I can't pin down the exact species, but looks like[…]

And, if there was any doubt of my cooking abilit[…]

Just to close the loop. The growth stopped develo[…]

What’s this insect?

Hard to tell from the pic, but quite possibly spri[…]

Before feeding it anything, get it established and[…]

I’d just change the water every once and a […]

Home Depot sells a brand of sand called "Sakr[…]

Pygmy x Petiolaris?

I was just looking at my petios and pygmies yester[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!