FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to organize or join a group order

Moderator: Matt

By hollyhock
Copper2 wrote:I can get a permit but there must be enough interest
Import permit is free. Cites is $70. And you will need it if you have certain plant species on any order. Vfts for example. And I am sure you would have lots of interest..
http://www.bestcarnivorousplants.net/
By Copper2
I know about cites. I think I have a permit 1 too- so I just need to upgrade to level 2! I would suggest that everyone who wants to participate should post their lists of wanted plants on this thread. I’m guessing 5 people minimum not including myself must participate
By twitcher
I have some interest and looked at the list. I can't do much but could help a participant with a few bucks towards a purchase of common interest against a future consideration of a propagated plant or two. Thinking that rare and expensive plants should go to a more experienced (and likely more successful) grower who would share later.
By hollyhock
Copper2 wrote:I know about cites. I think I have a permit 1 too- so I just need to upgrade to level 2! I would suggest that everyone who wants to participate should post their lists of wanted plants on this thread. I’m guessing 5 people minimum not including myself must participate
Great. Group orders are fun and a way to get plants that aren't always easy to find in the United States.
By hollyhock
BCP window for spring orders is very small Copper2- he is closing at the end of June, so if you don't get all your permit documents done in time, consider maybe making it a Fall group order. From my experience fall is a little bit better because the weather is cooler for the plants while they are traveling. Shipping in July has the heat factor. Just trying to help you anyway I can.
By evenwind
By zsyxcbibi
Copper2 wrote:Well, pick which one then!
I would love to join carniplants.eu or Carnivorsandmore. Any one will be OK for me.

通过我的 ONEPLUS A5010 上的 Tapatalk发言
By sbrooks
Carniplants no longer accepts PayPal, and CZPlants is a complete joke.

Carnivores and More is top of the line excellent quality and service.

BCP is hit and miss.

If you can get Araflora or Green-Jaws to ship to U.S. I would love to get in. But both claim to have no idea how to do so, which I find amazing.
By zsyxcbibi
sbrooks wrote:Carniplants no longer accepts PayPal, and CZPlants is a complete joke.

Carnivores and More is top of the line excellent quality and service.

BCP is hit and miss.

If you can get Araflora or Green-Jaws to ship to U.S. I would love to get in. But both claim to have no idea how to do so, which I find amazing.
Then "Carnivores and More" is the only right choice then.
Maybe we should start a new thread with the right title for it. Hope there will be enough people interested to join...

通过我的 ONEPLUS A5010 上的 Tapatalk发言

The only suggestion I have is to watch the new gro[…]

What’s happening

Im not sure how strong the grow lights are but t[…]

Just under two weeks left in the contest and here […]

Is my Leigh Wilkerson sick?

Hi Andy If you are talking about the brown marks […]

Not what you would expect...

Is it the growth inside the condiment cup. ( I cal[…]

Unknown Sarr from CalCarn

Could be a Flava, probably hybrid. Maybe has some […]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Same, my local nursery gets a lot of them. Do you […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 days […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!