FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By riveraXVX
I've got seeds and likely have some small plants, if you'd be interested in seeds (easy growers!) drop me a line can send you some with a SASE (assuming I have them/will check today if so!) two x-mases ago the kid won some nice lil plants from Hollyhock including those from her drawing of me with her santa claus haha
By Copper2
riveraXVX wrote:I've got seeds and likely have some small plants, if you'd be interested in seeds (easy growers!) drop me a line can send you some with a SASE (assuming I have them/will check today if so!) two x-mases ago the kid won some nice lil plants from Hollyhock including those from her drawing of me with her santa claus haha
Great story! If you have those seeds I’ll definitely send an SASE. How big does Tamlin get for you?
By riveraXVX
Copper2 wrote:
riveraXVX wrote:I've got seeds and likely have some small plants, if you'd be interested in seeds (easy growers!) drop me a line can send you some with a SASE (assuming I have them/will check today if so!) two x-mases ago the kid won some nice lil plants from Hollyhock including those from her drawing of me with her santa claus haha
Great story! If you have those seeds I’ll definitely send an SASE. How big does Tamlin get for you?
I'll have to task the kid to go measure them across if I had to guesstimate maybe 4" across?
By riveraXVX
Copper2 wrote:Perfect! I like big Sundews
in my head I was WAY off lol they are 2" across maybe a hair over! just checked out the seed stash we have v. 'Tamlin' / 'Lantau Island' / V. 'lovellae'

if you'd like a few of the other two varieties can toss in a few of those also) just drop me a PM!
By bananaman
FlyTrap Hunter wrote: One of my favorites
Just so you know, that flowering plant is not a D. ‘Tamlin’ — ‘Tamlin’ has white flowers. You can find the cultivar description here.

Here’s an open ‘Tamlin’ bloom from earlier this year on a ~2 year old plant from ICPS seed. This is one of the parents of all the ‘Tamlin’ seeds I’ve donated to the seed bank here.
C4D52508-6D15-4B9B-95C0-31487B99D96D.jpeg
C4D52508-6D15-4B9B-95C0-31487B99D96D.jpeg (1.69 MiB) Viewed 2953 times
By riveraXVX
seeds are in the mail! (shoutout to Hollyhock for being the generous one in giveaways that we got the plants that those seeds came from!)

Completely agree on the Lowe’s BetterGrow vs[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

I repotted my new young carnivorous plants (see im[…]

Brushes For Pollination

Yep, I use cotton buds too, I find it easier to di[…]

Fishing

I'm in for a few bucks or so of the cultivars. I h[…]

It's all good, just funnin'. SASE received. Order[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

1 year old cape!

Update on the plant in the first post. It has for[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!