FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss or post photos or images of drawings, paintings, sculptures or other art.

Moderator: Matt

By Kwient
Posts:  152
Joined:  Tue May 10, 2016 7:43 pm
#332962
Nice Melle.
But can you post a picture or example of the pins you created....


Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
By Melle
Posts:  169
Joined:  Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:50 pm
#332987
Kwient wrote:Nice Melle.
But can you post a picture or example of the pins you created....


Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Hi Kwient,

Once the kickstarter is 100% I'm going to start pin production.
By riveraXVX
Posts:  1098
Joined:  Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:29 am
#332991
cool pins, I do a lot of them via proxies for others and helping with the design end for them/finishing/sending them through. those look very nice
riveraXVX liked this
By Melle
Posts:  169
Joined:  Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:50 pm
#332994
riveraXVX wrote:cool pins, I do a lot of them via proxies for others and helping with the design end for them/finishing/sending them through. those look very nice
Thanks!!
By Kwient
Posts:  152
Joined:  Tue May 10, 2016 7:43 pm
#333015
Melle wrote:
Kwient wrote:Nice Melle.
But can you post a picture or example of the pins you created....


Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Hi Kwient,

Once the kickstarter is 100% I'm going to start pin production.
I misunderstood. Got it now... :)


Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

No, they were still very small and fragile looking[…]

Cephalotus with a white "ghost" trap

wow amazing, thanks for sharing!

Help! Fungus on VFT seeds!!

Hey all! So i am a beginner to growing vfts from s[…]

P. Lutea Leaf Pullings

Hi Ben, I've been trying to work with the US warm[…]

Thanks alot everyone @Shadowtski I got it already[…]

Trade for Pings

Thanks guys for the interest. I have everything m[…]

Another Pest ID

We are specialising in height adjustable kids desk[…]

Received SASE today. Thank you

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!