FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By Painley
I needed a way to make money for my plant addiction and decided to start selling my plasma... that's right. I am now a plasma prostitute it's a quick 100$ a week and only takes about an hour twice a week. Totally worth it to have a little bit extra in my plant allowance. Keeps the grow lights on. Anybody else on here been to a plasma donation center for a quick buck?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
By Cross
Painley wrote:I needed a way to make money for my plant addiction and decided to start selling my plasma... that's right. I am now a plasma prostitute ImageImageImageImage it's a quick 100$ a week and only takes about an hour twice a week. Totally worth it to have a little bit extra in my plant allowance. Keeps the grow lights on. Anybody else on here been to a plasma donation center for a quick buck?

ImageImageImageImageImage I haven't, but you just made my day.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
By Nightbreed
I wanted to but they said I couldn't due to the meds I have to take. Could really use $100 for some new plants, but oh well.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk
By Cross
Nightbreed wrote:I wanted to but they said I couldn't due to the meds I have to take. Could really use $100 for some new plants, but oh well.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk
If it makes you feel any better, my husband can't donate any parts, blood, plasma, organs nothing. Because he lived in Germany when mad cow broke out. He's permanently on the no list.

By Painley
Luckily I'm eligible so its pretty good gig

By FlyTrap Hunter
It's just selling blood for money. Not prostitution. But that's about as extreme I have seen anyone go to buy CPs.
I believe you can "presell your body to science" and they collect on your departure. You just have a huge barcode tattoo on your body so they know what to do when you depart. Good luck
By Painley
Update. I made 550$ in 30 days. I think I may retire however. I made Enough for a nice wistuba shopping trip 33 plants coming in

By Cross
Painley wrote:Update. I made 550$ in 30 days. I think I may retire however. I made Enough for a nice wistuba shopping trip 33 plants coming inImage

ImageImageImageImageImage

Finally

Finally getting some adult shaped pitchers after m[…]

Question Pest Control

Most growers opt for natural or organic pest contr[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! A […]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Micrantha

I have eight happy micrantha babies from receiving[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!