FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By Nepenthes0260
Most sold and I posted the U.alpina for trade.
Attachments:
Drosera spathulata
Drosera spathulata
image3 (2).jpeg (3.34 MiB) Viewed 1881 times
U. alpina; you choose
U. alpina; you choose
image2 (4).jpeg (2.49 MiB) Viewed 1881 times
albino cape sundew
albino cape sundew
image1 (11).jpeg (2.85 MiB) Viewed 1881 times
D. binata var. multifida f. extrema small, just producing three forked leaves $7
D. binata var. multifida f. extrema small, just producing three forked leaves $7
image1 (10).jpeg (3.08 MiB) Viewed 1983 times
D. allantostigma-$10
D. allantostigma-$10
image1 (5).jpeg (3.45 MiB) Viewed 2348 times
Last edited by Nepenthes0260 on Sat May 04, 2019 3:58 am, edited 9 times in total.
By Hungry Plants
Nepenthes0260 wrote: I'm seeing how many interests there are before I decide on prices.
I'm going to guess this line isn't helping you if you're looking to sell. Most people probably would like to know how much you want for them. It sound a little shifty when you say depending on interest the price will be. like the more people interested the more it will be. Pics also entice interest as people shop with there eyes. Just my 2 cents. Good luck.
Hungry Plants liked this
By Nepenthes0260
Hungry Plants wrote:
Nepenthes0260 wrote: I'm seeing how many interests there are before I decide on prices.
I'm going to guess this line isn't helping you if you're looking to sell. Most people probably would like to know how much you want for them. It sound a little shifty when you say depending on interest the price will be. like the more people interested the more it will be. Pics also entice interest as people shop with there eyes. Just my 2 cents. Good luck.
Ok! I'll change it up a little by adding prices and pictures.
By Copper2
I might consider a gigantea and a heli. However does the Heliamphora sp. Venamo x minor var. pillosa have lots of hair like the minor bar pilosa parent? Also this would be my first heli so which one would you recommend?
By Nepenthes0260
Copper2 wrote:I might consider a gigantea and a heli. However does the Heliamphora sp. Venamo x minor var. pillosa have lots of hair like the minor bar pilosa parent? Also this would be my first heli so which one would you recommend?
The H. sp. Venamo x Minor pillosa does have more hair than the typical heli, especially if it's grown under higher light conditions. One of my origional Heliamphora was the Venamo x Minor var. Pillosa, and I didn't kill it. That says something :D. Most Heliamphora like high humidity, although the H. heterodoxa tolerates drier conditions.

Here's a pic of of my H. sp. Venamo x Minor var. Pillosa mother plant. It's pretty hairy.
Attachments:
Hairy sp. Venamo x MVP
Hairy sp. Venamo x MVP
image1 (6).jpeg (2.08 MiB) Viewed 2138 times
Nepenthes0260 liked this
By Copper2
I’ll take the Heliamphora sp. Venamo x minor var. pillosa juvenile.
By Copper2
I just received my order from Nepenthes0260. I received the small Heliamphora venamo x MVP and a freebie P. gigantea. The plants were excellently packed- even better than CC! He also included the different soils for both plants and pots. Both plants were undamaged, and well priced. I will definitely buy from him again!
By Nepenthes0260
UPDATED

Added:
H. (galbra x nutans) x pulchella "Amuri"* Small adult $20

*H. (galbra x nutans) x pulchella "Amuri" is a CRAZY Heliamphora. It kinda looks like a red minor,but my motherplant I got as an adult a year ago has not produced a pitcher a inch tall. I asked the seller, and he said thats just how that hybrid is. The true fairy garden Heliamphora!

id just leave it on its own and itll either sort i[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! A […]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Micrantha

I have eight happy micrantha babies from receiving[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Wow, the only ones my local nursery gets (SummerWi[…]

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bloo[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!