FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss Nepenthes plant care here

Moderator: Matt

By Basilisk
Fieldofscreams wrote:Amazon, $25. There is a seller/nursery that sells really nice and large N. Ventrata's. There is another seller/nursery on Ebay that sell the same thing but promises that they are even bigger than the Amazon seller/nursery but for $35.

Im debating tossing it outside, decisions decisions.
Do you have the name of the exact seller?
By Fieldofscreams
Update

A lot of the old pitchers died off but I have a bunch of new ones and they are coming in fast.

I also have these little ones coming in at a fast pace too. They are low on the plants and look completely different than the upper pitchers. Not sure what exactly they are though or why.

Group shot
By Fieldofscreams
Its amazing how fast they are growing. Both plants have gained 12" in length and both plants are putting out pitchers so fast that I cant even take pics of them all or even count them.
By Fieldofscreams
It survived winter in my west facing window. It stopped pitchering and its still in the process killing off the old pitchers, amazing how long that takes.

Over the winter though it grew 5 basil shoots (i think that's what they are), shortest one is 7" long and the longest is 12" long. I'm not sure what to do about this, if anything. So it would appear that i have 7 total plants. Re-potting is probably going to be a little rough when i decide to do it.

Hey there, welcome to the forums! If you have a[…]

Brushes For Pollination

I just use Q - tips and they work pretty well for […]

Fishing

I'm in for a few bucks or so of the cultivars. I h[…]

It's all good, just funnin'. SASE received. Order[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

1 year old cape!

Update on the plant in the first post. It has for[…]

(Canada) Y's Exotics Group Order

Hosting this on the CPSC Forums (although you don'[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!