Cross's grow list

List the plants you grow
User Avatar
Cross

 
Posts: 784
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:25 am
Thanked: 58 times in 54 posts

Cross's grow list

by Cross » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:36 pm

I don't think I've ever made one.

Dionaea:
Jaws x's 2
Purple ambush
King Henry
Phalanx
Red dragon
Polish Dracula
Dionaea m. 'Ginormous'
Carolina red
A few typicals

Drosera:
Capensis "wide leaf"
Drosera capensis 'narrow red leaf'
Mix in a pot. (Spoons, forks, e.t.c)

Sarracenia:
Sarracenia x 'Abandoned Hope'
Sarracenia x 'bug bat'
Sarracenia leucophylla "hurricane creek white"
Mystery sarr (3 plants)(bug biting dormants)
Sarracenia "godzuki" x "red ruffles"



Nepenthes:

Nepenthes alta (mature) , 2 pots of 2 plants in each
Nepenthes sanguinea (juvenile)
Nepenthes ventricosa
Mystery nep from hollyhock. I'm waiting for more pitchers to post a pic.






Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

User Avatar
CpKid

 
Posts: 383
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:13 pm
Location: Michigan
Thanked: 59 times in 55 posts

Re: Cross's grow list

by CpKid » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:36 pm

Nice list!

User Avatar
Copper2

 
Posts: 234
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:02 am
Thanked: 22 times in 22 posts

Re: Cross's grow list

by Copper2 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:47 pm

Jaws VTF! It must be a good plant. I was thinking of getting one. You probably need a few more sarrs. I didn’t realize I’d like sarracenias so much and now I have around ten
Don’t kill the insects. I need them to feed my plants

User Avatar
Cross

 
Posts: 784
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:25 am
Thanked: 58 times in 54 posts

Re: Cross's grow list

by Cross » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:57 pm

Copper2 wrote:Jaws VTF! It must be a good plant. I was thinking of getting one. You probably need a few more sarrs. I didn’t realize I’d like sarracenias so much and now I have around ten
I do love my jaws. He's getting so big. Hopefully he'll grow more divisions this summer. I'll attach a pic or two. He's just waking up from dormancy. Both are jaws, the one in red being the division. I cut the flower stalk off the one and have recently started putting them outdoors. They do get pretty big. I'm looking forward to their coloration and size this year. ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

User Avatar
Copper2

 
Posts: 234
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:02 am
Thanked: 22 times in 22 posts

Re: Cross's grow list

by Copper2 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:14 pm

Cross, which flytrap is that in the 1st picture that looks like it was trying to do a photobomb? It looks like it has a big trap on it
Don’t kill the insects. I need them to feed my plants

User Avatar
javaliz59

 
Posts: 132
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:23 am
Thanked: 28 times in 22 posts

Re: Cross's grow list

by javaliz59 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:44 pm

Cross wrote:I don't think I've ever made one.

Dionaea:
Jaws x's 2
Purple ambush
King Henry
Phalanx
Red dragon
Polish Dracula
Dionaea m. 'Ginormous'
Carolina red
A few typicals

Drosera:
Capensis "wide leaf"
Drosera capensis 'narrow red leaf'
Mix in a pot. (Spoons, forks, e.t.c)

Sarracenia:
Sarracenia x 'Abandoned Hope'
Sarracenia x 'bug bat'
Sarracenia leucophylla "hurricane creek white"
Mystery sarr (3 plants)(bug biting dormants)
Sarracenia "godzuki" x "red ruffles"



Nepenthes:

Nepenthes alta (mature) , 2 pots of 2 plants in each
Nepenthes sanguinea (juvenile)
Nepenthes ventricosa
Mystery nep from hollyhock. I'm waiting for more pitchers to post a pic.






Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Nice! Now you make me want to do one...

later....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

User Avatar
Cross

 
Posts: 784
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:25 am
Thanked: 58 times in 54 posts

Re: Cross's grow list

by Cross » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:28 pm

Copper2 wrote:Cross, which flytrap is that in the 1st picture that looks like it was trying to do a photobomb? It looks like it has a big trap on it
That's a king Henry. Let me see if I can snap a better pic. I bought him in October and he had one giant division. I just made the decision to cut the flowers so hopefully they'll grow a bit better, he's looking a little sad lol.
And I have to repot I think.
Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Image

User Avatar
Copper2

 
Posts: 234
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:02 am
Thanked: 22 times in 22 posts

Re: Cross's grow list

by Copper2 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:28 am

Looks like it got some good looking new traps! Maybe try some LFS.

Or food.... lots of it
Don’t kill the insects. I need them to feed my plants

User Avatar
Cross

 
Posts: 784
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:25 am
Thanked: 58 times in 54 posts

Re: Cross's grow list

by Cross » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:05 am

Copper2 wrote:Looks like it got some good looking new traps! Maybe try some LFS.

Or food.... lots of it
My goal is to grow lfsm so I can pot everything with it. But in the mean time lol. I do feed them as much as possible, but his current traps are no longer closing. I have to wait until the new ones own up. I'm going to stuff him like a first time parent who's baby is starting solids.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk


Return to Grow Lists

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests