FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Freebies, raffles, etc. for plants or growing supplies

Moderator: Matt

By PitcherPerfect
hollyhock wrote:
PitcherPerfect wrote:I’ll take 37; my new plant total when the mail arrives today.
Only 37... ? :lol: post a picture of your new plants if you get a chance. :D
:o Oh my! I can’t wait. Our mail always get delivered late; after 5pm. Still...it’s a day sooner than expected. :D
By twitcher
A question about the rules. By 24 hour period to you mean that each person's pick of a number must be separated by at 24 hours for that person, or do you mean 1 pick per 24 hour day in which case how are you defining the days? (sorry dont want to accidentally get kicked out of one of your great giveaways.)
twitcher, twitcher liked this
By hollyhock
twitcher wrote:A question about the rules. By 24 hour period to you mean that each person's pick of a number must be separated by at 24 hours for that person, or do you mean 1 pick per 24 hour day in which case how are you defining the days? (sorry dont want to accidentally get kicked out of one of your great giveaways.)
Very good question.. clarification on the rules. I can see the time that you selected a number was at 11:40pm so you may select again at 11:40pm or later the following day. I know this seems like the others that picked before you have an advantage, but they also must wait the 24 hours. They just happened to see the giveaway sooner. Early bird gets a worm. And there will be some people that will forget and probably only select one number. This is the only way I could think to keep it fair. So no one person can select all the numbers or the majority of them. I hope this answers your question.

**Game Clue:
**Also everyone look very carefully at the board when you select your numbers, besides making sure that no one else has picked a number you want. **
By PitcherPerfect
PitcherPerfect wrote:17 please
Well...my clock & the sites don’t match up. Your call HH. Am I in or out? :oops:
Attachments:
EE212FD7-9E35-40FF-8AF9-B9D827D87B44.png
EE212FD7-9E35-40FF-8AF9-B9D827D87B44.png (226.52 KiB) Viewed 3610 times
My sundew isn’t eating!

Hi guys here are my baby sundews now! Please like![…]

Hello, New to the forum

Archery is silent, just sayin'. A well flung arrow[…]

Canadian Carnivores

If there are any Canadians here, I had a good expe[…]

I believe Floramite works on contact so if it wa[…]

Hello again, from Texas

Welcome back to the forum! Be sure to check out th[…]

Counting to infinity.

DragonsEye, I definitely did not know that, either[…]

All Mineral Media

I find pure turface stays too wet in my conditions[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!