FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By CarnivorousChick
camsdad66 wrote:A few photos taken few minutes ago. Photos are in order....(Leuco x Flava), Readii (Leuco x Rubra), Alata, (Flava x Purpurea) ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I'm interested in buying something. If I could get more pics that would be great. The one that was almost all reddish/pinkish/maroon was just beautiful. What cultivar is that one?( It wasn't on this post in quoting... a couple before.) It reminds me of my 'Night Sky' just not as dark.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
By CarnivorousChick
camsdad66 wrote:Decided to post a few photos from this season just to give anyone interested a rough idea what I have multiples of. This is not everything, of course! ImageImageImageImage

The last one pictured is beautiful. That's the one I'm talking about. Image

By CarnivorousChick
camsdad66 wrote:Hi CarnivorousChick,
That is a S. "Dana's Delight". I can spare a small or medium plant, don't have too many of those. PM me please and we can discuss.
Thanks.

Thank you very much. Very beautiful plant!
ImageImageImageImage
The Carnivorous Chick
Carni Girl Ky

By camsdad66
Hi everyone!
So I had gotten some plants ready for a few people, but had some back out for one reason or another (which is ok). Now I have a few Sarracenia bagged up and ready to go to a new home! If anyone is interested hit me up. I would rather sell these than have to repot them. Also, if someone wants all of what is pictured, I will make you a special bundle deal!! Also have a few more stragglers that are available. Please respond asap, as I don't want to leave these guys bagged up too long.
Thanks!!! ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

By camsdad66
Still have a few S. x 'readii' available, and one S. alata (might be a multiple growth point). These guys need new homes! If I don't have any takers by the end of this weekend, gonna pot them back up. Will let them go for cheap! Make me an offer!! $8.00 shipping to lower 48 US, unless they won't fit in a small flat rate box, then it would probably jump up to the next size $14.00.
If someone wants to buy the whole lot that I have left I'll let them go for $45 + shipping.
Thanks!

Transaction with Secretariat73

I purchased five varieties of Sarracenia from Secr[…]

Drosera germination time

Oh, and the Twister II seeds are in this germinati[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Hello, New to the forum

And if the deer runs, be sure to track it down. A […]

A greenhouse or a greenhouse terrarium? They do we[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!