FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss any carnivorous plant that doesn't fit in the above categories here or general chat about carnivorous plants

Moderator: Matt

By Trapper Kay
I highly recommend Petar Kostov. He is a reputable grower of D. regia and has very fresh seeds harvested in July 2018 I believe. I have 4 seedlings growing since September of this year. Germination in only 10 days so they are very viable.

You can order seeds from Petar Kostov from eBay and it should take about 2 weeks to get the seeds in since he ships from Bulgaria.
By Huntsmanshorn
FYI, It is technically illegal to import seeds into the U.S. without a "Permit to Import Plants and Plant Products" issued by the United States Department of Agriculture Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service.
Which is exactly as ridiculous as you might suppose but it is the law.
By Trapper Kay
Huntsmanshorn wrote:FYI, It is technically illegal to import seeds into the U.S. without a "Permit to Import Plants and Plant Products" issued by the United States Department of Agriculture Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service.
Which is exactly as ridiculous as you might suppose but it is the law.
Yes, but it is a simple process for a small quantity of seeds. It’s also free to apply and the permit is good for 3 years.
N. Albomarginata red SG

I got this baby in one of HH contests I believe li[…]

You should post one in the photo contest. I would […]

Along with that ^^^^, something I had heard to m[…]

Order received. Your order number is 1644. I'll PM[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , I got mine from a website in the […]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

Could you send photos?

Flower stalks for sale

I have three sundews, a typical red VFT, and ten V[…]

where is a good place to buy vfts in australia. he[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!