FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By Pinguiculas
Hello,

as title states, I'm primarily interested in buying or trading for the Kuching Spotted form of albomarginata.

I will happily look at any offer of other species of Nepenthes as well, so feel free to send me a PM.
By Fishman
Hope you find one soon. I signed up for email alerts with Predatory Plants on their website to let me know when they would get more in stock. About 8 months later they sent me an email stating that they had them, so I went ahead and got one. Great shipping, communication and product all the way around from my experience with them. If mine was big enough, I'd get a cutting for you, but unfortunately it has not quite grown to that point yet. Just letting you know theres that option with that company. Not certain of the experiences anyone else has had with them recently, but I can reccomend from my own experience that I received what I paid for.
~AB
By Pinguiculas
Hope you find one soon. I signed up for email alerts with Predatory Plants on their website to let me know when they would get more in stock. About 8 months later they sent me an email stating that they had them, so I went ahead and got one. Great shipping, communication and product all the way around from my experience with them. If mine was big enough, I'd get a cutting for you, but unfortunately it has not quite grown to that point yet. Just letting you know theres that option with that company. Not certain of the experiences anyone else has had with them recently, but I can reccomend from my own experience that I received what I paid for.
~AB
Thanks for the advice. I was under the assumption that PP would never restock again, but I may as well sign up for an email notification or email Josh about it.
By heywhathuh
Lol I'm also on that email notification, and I think I've gotten one notification for it a few months ago, but it was already sold out by the time I logged in! You should definitely email Josh, as the interest might encourage them to import more in their next batch!

Also, please let me know if you find more than 1 for sale, and I'll do the same for you. This has been my most wanted Nep forever!

Also also, funny seeing you outside of Reddit!

-Adam
heywhathuh liked this
Transaction with Secretariat73

I purchased five varieties of Sarracenia from Secr[…]

Drosera germination time

Oh, and the Twister II seeds are in this germinati[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Hello, New to the forum

And if the deer runs, be sure to track it down. A […]

A greenhouse or a greenhouse terrarium? They do we[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!