FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss any carnivorous plant that doesn't fit in the above categories here or general chat about carnivorous plants

Moderator: Matt

By Kenneth
I went to these nurseries sometime this month. I can tell you the two differ from each other greatly in price, size, and variety. Let me tell you.. Predatory Plants was extremely underwhelming and Cal Carn was 10x better with prices and variety! They recently added more nepenthes to their sales area and I was blown away by the prices and size!

In predatory plants their size and prices for the plants are way to expensive.. I was disappointed. Though I’m sure they are better to buy online instead of in person.

If you can visit California Carnivores today please do! It was such a pleasure and joy visiting and they had so much plants in all sizes for sale for a good price! I ended up spending $130+ and my moms friend ended up spending $300+! She got a bunch of big nepenthes for around $50 and a whole lot more!
By Jeeper
I've ordered from both, only thing I don't care for from CC is the weeds, I'm trying to figure out how to weed my Cephalotus without disturbing the roots...
By -twillyranger-
Jeeper wrote:I've ordered from both, only thing I don't care for from CC is the weeds, I'm trying to figure out how to weed my Cephalotus without disturbing the roots...

Yeah, I’ve had the same problem with CC
Hello, New to the forum

Archery is silent, just sayin'. A well flung arrow[…]

Canadian Carnivores

If there are any Canadians here, I had a good expe[…]

I believe Floramite works on contact so if it wa[…]

Hello again, from Texas

Welcome back to the forum! Be sure to check out th[…]

Counting to infinity.

DragonsEye, I definitely did not know that, either[…]

All Mineral Media

I find pure turface stays too wet in my conditions[…]

I'm seeing a similar thing with nearly all of mine[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!