FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Freebies, raffles, etc. for plants or growing supplies

Moderator: Matt

By hollyhock
I noticed that these seeds once were in the seed bank. D.intermediate Bear River NJ but the quantity now is at zero... :( I believe that I received a package from our community bank and now my plants are all producing seeds galore.... :D
So there's no need to sign up for this giveaway. If you would like some just PM me for my address for your SASE. The excess seeds will be sent to Mike to replenish that inventory number. I only have 5,000,000. :lol:
These are temperate sundews and will look great in your outside bogs as an accent plant with your vfts and Sarracenia. And hey it doesn't count towards you monthly allowance. Thanks
hollyhock, hollyhock, hollyhock and 5 others liked this
By Nightbreed
Since I live in Central fl and the winters are pretty mild I should be ok putting it in my pots outside? Or would it be better to start them inside?
By ChefDean
hollyhock wrote:They need 6-8 weeks cold stratification and then just grow them like any normal seeds. You will get enough to toss some in the pots. They are so fresh they probably will just grow.
I'm glad I read up on them and looked at this thread again. I probably would have just sown them without the stratification and failed.
Thanks again for the gift of seeds.
Take care,
Chef
Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , You can send me the info sure, thank[…]

Effects of Fertilizer

Here we have a volunteer who is sharing their flyt[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

This is the best I can offer since I do not grow i[…]

You might want to try searching for online plant s[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

I got this baby in one of HH contests I believe li[…]

You should post one in the photo contest. I would […]

Along with that ^^^^, something I had heard to m[…]

Order received. Your order number is 1644. I'll PM[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!