New Youtube Channel!

Talk about anything you want in this forum.
_-SphagnumFromHell-_

New Youtube Channel!

by _-SphagnumFromHell-_ » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:31 pm

I've made a YouTube channel about the plants that I grow. So far I have one video on it, and it is a bit long, but I'm planning on making shorter videos every Sunday. Right now nobody has even seen my content, so all I need are a few views to get the ball rolling. Thanks for watching!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP_Nin ... _polymer=1

14margarette

Re: New Youtube Channel!

by 14margarette » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:04 am

I think it will be better if you post a shorter video, talk about some tips on how to take good care of the carnivorous plant. I also want to make my channel, but I am too busy taking good care of not just my VFT, but so as my dog who has just given birth to a new sets puppies who are currently occupying a single pet bed. I will look forward to watching more videos of yours.
Last edited by 14margarette on Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

_-SphagnumFromHell-_

by _-SphagnumFromHell-_ » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:34 am

Thanks for the feedback. I am planning on making shorter, more concise videos in the future. This was one of my first tries doing something like this so I'm still trying to get a feel of it. I would post tutorial videos, but I don't have too much experience with my plants and will only give advice when I get enough personal knowledge on them. Plus I believe other people have explained care on carnivorous plants better than I could. Good luck on you Venus Flytrap and litter of puppies. They sound like they're a handful.

ChefDean

by ChefDean » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:46 am

Great beginning for your channel. Nice assortment of cp's, especially that Sarracenia. It's beautiful.
Chef
Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is that I make bad decisions.

my-freeloader-list-um-er-grow-list-t40190.html

Return to Chit Chat