FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Freebies, raffles, etc. for plants or growing supplies

Moderator: Matt

By hollyhock
They say it's your birthday... happy birthday to ya...I digress. :roll: However it is my birthday so in honor of that I am hosting Hollyhock birthday present surprise giveaway. You don't want to miss this one. #45 since joining this community of wonderful people. I will reach #50 by the end of 2018. Because Thanksgiving and Christmas will be bigger and better. So you all know sometimes I keep it traditional and other times I get a little wacky with making you work a little bit for the prize. So here goes another wacky one. Birthday theme ... I am going to post a name of a person and the first person that tells me that person's birthday is in the drawing. You can post your answer in the thread. Everyone can play along because it's my birthday. So example I post Abraham Lincoln's name. The first one that posts February 12,1809 is in the drawing. Once you are in please don't post again because it doesn't increase your chances to win. One entry per person... I know I have the craziest giveaways ever. But hey it's fun right? Winner agrees to pay shipping $8 priority. And since it's a birthday present it's all wrapped up and a secret but it will be fabulous. :lol:
I will post another name after each winning guess until the big day 9/13...
I have no idea if this will work but always willing to give it a try and tweak it along the way...
hollyhock liked this

Hey there, welcome to the forums! If you have a[…]

Brushes For Pollination

I just use Q - tips and they work pretty well for […]

Fishing

I'm in for a few bucks or so of the cultivars. I h[…]

It's all good, just funnin'. SASE received. Order[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

1 year old cape!

Update on the plant in the first post. It has for[…]

(Canada) Y's Exotics Group Order

Hosting this on the CPSC Forums (although you don'[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!