FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By Nightbreed
Kinda of new to the hobby. Have some pitchers and flytraps, but looking to get a cheap nepenthes and pinguicula. Hopefully something easy to start out with. Don't want to spend too much on something I'm just learning to take care of.
By KasraK
I recommend for nepenthes these species. N. ventricosa, N. alta N. ventra(hybrid of the last two), N. spathulata, hybrid of any of these species are also incredibly Hardy and fast growing. My personal recommendation is to look at auction on eBay for a decent price or go to Facebook sale and trade group for Carnivorous plants. There you find really good prices on cool and easy growing plants otherwise stick to hybrid or species of the ones I mentioned.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
By iamjacksplants
I have a few P. moranensis left. There are some pictures in my post of plants for sale a few posts down on this board. PM if interested.

Happy growing,
-@.
By hollyhock
I think you would love this one. Anything with ventricosa is going to be easy growing and very nice. Decent size plant and vigorous. Let me know. $25 plus shipping ... :D
Attachments:
IMG_20180729_150225807.jpg
IMG_20180729_150225807.jpg (3.65 MiB) Viewed 2188 times
By Nightbreed
hollyhock wrote:I think you would love this one. Anything with ventricosa is going to be easy growing and very nice. Decent size plant and vigorous. Let me know. $25 plus shipping ... :D
Thank you for checking. $25 is just a bit out of my budget right now. (Gf said I can't lol) but really beautiful plant. Found a local Floridian on FB that has some great deals.

Soil looks quite dry to me.

Yescom Altrnatives

always found this listing weird because it h[…]

Unknown Sarr from CalCarn

S. flava or a hybrid

Advice On Using Pool

I'd just use the pools as giant saucers.

Is the pot draining? What water are you using? Wha[…]

What on earth is this?

Looks a lot like springtails to me. Other possibil[…]

What’s happening

Ok so I went looking again today and noticed a sid[…]

All three of those are available in the seed bank[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!