FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By KasraK
I looking for rare unique nepenthes that are less than $37. Would like them to be highland or intermediate.
By iamjacksplants
Your best best at that price point in my opinion would probably be a carnivorous plant store on ebay. It isn't letting me put the name, it keeps editing it to "a cranivorous plant store" but the name is what you you have to do to raw food before you can eat it. I've picked up a few very nice hybrids for under 20$. At this price they are often rather small and frequently pitcherless but have always settled in nicely for me and pitcher well in a few months. In all honesty I find that more rewarding than finding a well established and more expensive plant and fretting over whether or not it is going to drop pitchers as it settles in - which many plants do no matter what you do to combat it, unless of course you have optimum conditions which for highland plants in most places is tricky.

Good luck!
-@.
By iamjacksplants
That's a steal! If Kasrak doesn't want it I would love to take that off your hands for you! Let me know...

Happy growing,
-@.
By KasraK
Jack, you can take it I just don't like the look of the plant pitchers very much from pictures I see online. Also Hollyhock thanks so much for spathulata x lowii just got it today and can't wait for it mature.
Finally

Finally getting some adult shaped pitchers after m[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! A […]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Micrantha

I have eight happy micrantha babies from receiving[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Wow, the only ones my local nursery gets (SummerWi[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!