FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live outside the US, UK or EU

Moderator: Matt

By lemaxwell304
I have more seedling then I can deal with and I hate for them to die off cause I don’t have the room to let them grow to their full size. I have d.spaulata/roundleaf I’m a little unsure of which one at this stage. And some d.intermedia temp which require a winter dormant period. I’m willing to trade or do a give away on them. Can send them in ziplock baggies with a SASE. The ones in the square(black containers) are either spoonleaf or the round leaf sundews. The ones in the circle/clear container are the intermedia. ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By hollyhock
That's very generous of you to offer free plants. In my opinion you have lots of room in those pots to let them grow bigger. Sending plants so small with barely any root structure might not be the best idea right now.
By lemaxwell304
hollyhock wrote:That's very generous of you to offer free plants. In my opinion you have lots of room in those pots to let them grow bigger. Sending plants so small with barely any root structure might not be the best idea right now.
Thank you,

They offer will stand. I will post when they are bigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lemaxwell304 liked this
Not what you would expect...

The guy who lived across from me has an electric[…]

Unkown sarracenia

Although I do not know what they are, I too would […]

Maybe find a way to measure out 1/16 of a teaspo[…]

You live in Siberia??? :shock:

rustoleum 2x painters touch, but i do touch them u[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

worm in substrate?

Yes. It looks like a fungus gnat larvae to me as[…]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!