FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By _-SphagnumFromHell-_
I've made a YouTube channel about the plants that I grow. So far I have one video on it, and it is a bit long, but I'm planning on making shorter videos every Sunday. Right now nobody has even seen my content, so all I need are a few views to get the ball rolling. Thanks for watching!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP_Nin ... _polymer=1
By 14margarette
I think it will be better if you post a shorter video, talk about some tips on how to take good care of the carnivorous plant. I also want to make my channel, but I am too busy taking good care of not just my VFT, but so as my dog who has just given birth to a new sets puppies who are currently occupying a single pet bed. I will look forward to watching more videos of yours.
Last edited by 14margarette on Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
By _-SphagnumFromHell-_
Thanks for the feedback. I am planning on making shorter, more concise videos in the future. This was one of my first tries doing something like this so I'm still trying to get a feel of it. I would post tutorial videos, but I don't have too much experience with my plants and will only give advice when I get enough personal knowledge on them. Plus I believe other people have explained care on carnivorous plants better than I could. Good luck on you Venus Flytrap and litter of puppies. They sound like they're a handful.
Not what you would expect...

ant hill? No, He hates ants. But I am pretty sur[…]

Sarracenia ID

They're either leucophylla or x moorei (flava x l[…]

I will need to check out our local TJ's. Normally […]

Order received. Your order number is 1642. I'll PM[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

This was the shipment that arrived while I was the[…]

What’s happening

It was rot Im not sure if it was root rot or crown[…]

Congrats on being a new flytrap owner! The trap wi[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!