FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By boarderlib
Fieldofscreams wrote:
After my post some came running to the defense of Matt and the active mods.
Some, implying me considering I'm the one who posted it.

You would've known if I came running in to defend someone, because I kick the door down when I come in full bore. If you don't believe me you can ask some of the other members who have seen me come in to defend people. There's plenty of them that will tell you I'm an a$$hole when I need to be.

I said what I said because the mods here have had to jump in and edit a post or two of mine, because I tend to push the envelope once in awhile. To put it politely. Image

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
boarderlib liked this
By Matt
Fieldofscreams wrote:Matt, if you don't have the time to maintain the forums maybe it's time for another admin and a new group of mods.
Not sure how "not having time to keep up with the forums" translated into not having time to "maintain the forums." I definitely have time to maintain and moderate them. I go through every single forum post. I just don't always have the time or energy to respond to posts that I know I could help with. Thankfully there are a lot of other active and knowledgeable people on the forums who are more than capable of answering all questions, often better than I could have myself. And I haven't looked at the "Super Users" group in over a year now. This is the first time anyone has asked about it in so long I just hadn't thought about it.

As for moderation, we have a few moderators who are very active and do look out for posts that might need moderating...especially those from boarderlib ;)
alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! […]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!!

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!