FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By EliWhitney3140
Anyone willing to sell a glabrata or a cutting? I just find the glabrata to be such an interesting looking nepenthes and would enjoy adding one to my collection.
By iamjacksplants
There's some available on ebay for a "buy it now" price last time I checked. I don't want to call out the grower or anything, but I picked up one as well as a few other plants. All the plants were great looking and would have been in great shape but they didn't do the best packing job. Not quite a deal breaker, but close. Plant hasn't skipped a beat though. Just seemed like they kinda tossed the plants in a box and threw some Styrofoam peanuts in there, maybe crossed their fingers. You get the idea.

Anyhow, it was four plants so maybe they would find it easier to pack up one plant. Like I said, not a deal breaker - just wanted to let you know they might be a little rough on the shipping. The plant was only in the 40$ range so still totally worth it my opinion.

Good luck,
-@.
By EliWhitney3140
Thanks Jacks, I think I am watching all the glabrata on ebay. I saw that brad has one up, I thought about picking it up.
By iamjacksplants
Hey, no problem.

I have not ordered from Brad. I'm assuming you mean Brad's Greenhouse? Are you in Canada?

Cheers,
-@
By EliWhitney3140
Yeah I mean Bradsgreenhouse, and no I am not in Canada, I live in the Olympic peninsula in WA state. I hope he ships to the U.S. I assume he does. Do you have any cuttings/ cps you are looking to sell or trade Jacks?
By iamjacksplants
I'm sure he does ship to the US, but I believe one would have to jump through the same hoops to import from Canada as any other country, in which case why not go to Wistuba directly? Especially at Brad's prices.

I don't have much "extras" at the moment. I have a couple Pinguicula I recently divided and put up on the "Sales trades and wants USA" section a while back. Still have a couple of those left. I have a few N. maxima basals. They are rooted I'm sure, but I still wouldn't feel comfortable sending one anyone until it starts pitchering consistently again. Maybe even harden it off to windowsill conditions first too. So that would be a few more months. I have some Heliamphora minor, Utricularia alpina and reniformis... but these are VERY small divisions.

Like I said, not much at the moment. Let me know if any of that interests you.

How long have you been growing CPs?

Cheers,
-@.
By iamjacksplants
Oh ok... Again, they are very small. PM me with what you have in mind and we'll go from there.

Cheers,
-@.

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! A […]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Micrantha

I have eight happy micrantha babies from receiving[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Wow, the only ones my local nursery gets (SummerWi[…]

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bloo[…]

Sarracenia ID

They're either leucophylla or x moorei (flava x l[…]

Order received. Your order number is 1642. I'll PM[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!