FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discussions about anything related to Venus Flytraps, cultivars and named clones

Moderator: Matt

By Wronka
I am interested in this variation but there is only one picture of it on the site. Does anyone have other pictures of Purple Ambush? thank you
By riveraXVX
I've got a division off one this was freshly after being uprooted and shipped to us late fall this past year (thx fly trap hunter!) so not a good representation of it but here is one.

riveraXVX liked this
By kronos1996
VFT coloration is EXTREMELY dependent on sunlight and season. It can vary wildly over the course of a year which is why plants can and often are grown for years before they are selected as cultivars.

I purchased Purple Ambush from FTS last year and i have a half dozen or so baby plants. I’m curious to see how they color up this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By FlyTrap Hunter
kronos1996 wrote:VFT coloration is EXTREMELY dependent on sunlight and season. It can vary wildly over the course of a year which is why plants can and often are grown for years before they are selected as cultivars.

I purchased Purple Ambush from FTS last year and i have a half dozen or so baby plants. I’m curious to see how they color up this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My purple ambush vary alot in color, but last fall they all looked the same. They have been dormant. I wonder if they vary depending on the division. I know some plants will always be healthier than some others. ImageImage

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742A using Tapatalk

still growing, inside pitcher still looks OK hopin[…]

Hello everyone! Looking for D. anglica plants for […]

Is This What To Look For?

Correct.

https://i.imgur.com/iSo5l71.jpeg https://i.imgu[…]

Unknown pest?

Those little bugs sound like they could be springt[…]

Thoughts on Predatory Plants

i have a 10 or so neps. i got from them, always he[…]

Anyone had experience with these cultivars? Venus[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!