FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Say hello and tell everyone a bit about yourself.

Moderator: Matt

By CarnigirlB52
Hello everyone! I am anew member...but similar with flytrapcare forum. I come here for all kinds of information during my Google searches. My friend, I'm not sure here screen name on here actually referred me and told me about the perks and things for being a member. I'm so glad I joined! There is so much information here tbat I didn't realize I was missing not being a member! I have been growing carnivorous plants for just over a year now...and I do have to say I am quite addicted to them! I just love the strangeness and the alienness of them! And that they "eat" is so amazing in my book! I'm such a meat eater myself! Lol

Nice to meet you guys!

Peace, Love, and Carnivorous Plants
Attachments:
Drosera Tokaiensis
Drosera Tokaiensis
IMG_20180306_071254_247.jpg (48.92 KiB) Viewed 1850 times
By boarderlib
Welcome to the zoo! This is probably the best resource for fly trap information you'll find. Some of the other plants not so much, but there are quite a few very knowledgeable members around here that do know the other genus's? very well.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
By Hungry Plants
Welcome! There a tun of nice people here with an equally amount of information. Make sure you take a break from reading or your head may explode lol.
By hollyhock
Welcome to FTS forums. I'm Hollyhock and I am also quite addicted to growing carnivorous plants. I also like to share. Watch for my giveaways where there is always a chance to win a fabulous prize :D
hollyhock, hollyhock liked this
By riveraXVX
welcome to the bunch! I'm just approaching one year with the disease that is Carnivorous plants Last April the wonderful kid of mine was asked what she wanted if we were to buy her a nice gift for doing so amazingly in her first year of school (kid is off the charts for her age in school...lil genius more or less) "I want carnivorous plants!"

rushed off in a panic trying to figure out "AH how do we grow these, all I've heard is they are terribly picky and they always die and are so hard to grow!" -- enter finding FTS -- learned the ropes reading like a madperson, got her the first plants, got hooked myself, and now our collection has exploded in the past year. much of which is thanks to the awesome people here, and the collective knowledge between everyone.

FTS the store aspect is also on point, I'm glad they have this forum available as they have some amazing plants too.
By PitBulMom
Welcome!
Lots of great helpful people on here!
If you got a question or a problem, someone on here has an answer!
Brushes For Pollination

Yep, I use cotton buds too, I find it easier to di[…]

Hey there, welcome to the forums! If you have a[…]

Fishing

I'm in for a few bucks or so of the cultivars. I h[…]

It's all good, just funnin'. SASE received. Order[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

1 year old cape!

Update on the plant in the first post. It has for[…]

(Canada) Y's Exotics Group Order

Hosting this on the CPSC Forums (although you don'[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!