FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By kwoook
#311527
Been eyeing one to get from wistuba but haven't seen any group orders nor do I know how risky it is ordering from overseas. If you would rather pm me the price, you can do as well! Thanks :)

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk
By kwoook
#311599
kwoook wrote:Been eyeing one to get from wistuba but haven't seen any group orders nor do I know how risky it is ordering from overseas. If you would rather pm me the price, you can do as well! Thanks :)

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk
T_T

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk
By kwoook
#311683
trueeee, buttttt if anybody has an extra cutting or little one they don't mind sparing, I would love to get ahold of one hehe.
By kwoook
#311730
yeahhh, looking at the amp x hamata or undulatifolia x hamata right now lolll. Brads greenhouse page is like really tempting too. Otherwise, I can always just get it from wistuba, though i'll probably have to wait a while even tho the site says they might start shipping mid march
By kronos1996
#312292
A friend of mine Ron Dudek roots batches of cuttings from his Hamata every now and then. Last year he sold 18 young plants for $150 each. Acclimated to normal house conditions so he just grows his on a windowsill with supplemental lighting. It was an experiment to determine the genetic variability in highland Nepenthes and it was wildly successful. Anyway he’s on at-least one of the facebook groups and i think he has another batch of cuttings rooting right now.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By kwoook
#312567
kronos1996 wrote:A friend of mine Ron Dudek roots batches of cuttings from his Hamata every now and then. Last year he sold 18 young plants for $150 each. Acclimated to normal house conditions so he just grows his on a windowsill with supplemental lighting. It was an experiment to determine the genetic variability in highland Nepenthes and it was wildly successful. Anyway he’s on at-least one of the facebook groups and i think he has another batch of cuttings rooting right now.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ooh I'll look for him on Facebook, thanks for letting me know!

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk
By kwoook
#312569
kwoook wrote:
kronos1996 wrote:A friend of mine Ron Dudek roots batches of cuttings from his Hamata every now and then. Last year he sold 18 young plants for $150 each. Acclimated to normal house conditions so he just grows his on a windowsill with supplemental lighting. It was an experiment to determine the genetic variability in highland Nepenthes and it was wildly successful. Anyway he’s on at-least one of the facebook groups and i think he has another batch of cuttings rooting right now.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ooh I'll look for him on Facebook, thanks for letting me know!

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk
You wouldn't happen to know if he posted this on a specific group somewhere would you? I found the nepenthes hamata page but it says that the mother plant will require two years before cuttings are taken again (unless he was talking about future cuttings). I didn't want to message him directly in case it would be rude of me to.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk
By kronos1996
#313030
I don’t use social media a ton so the second batch may have already sold. Feel free to message him
About it. He’s a super nice guy.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
By boarderlib
#313351
Leathal_Traps wrote:I have one if you are still interested.
If the OP isn't interested, I may be. But I'll let them have first crack at it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
By Leathal_Traps
#313354
boarderlib wrote:
Leathal_Traps wrote:I have one if you are still interested.
If the OP isn't interested, I may be. But I'll let them have first crack at it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Got a pm from OP but no reply yet. I'll keep in touch


Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
My purp had a baby

Beautiful little baby! Is it a boy or a girl?!! […]

New Purps came today.

So do i. Can't wait to get them out full time in t[…]

Flytraps

Right. These are from a long time established CP g[…]

Received the latest PM this morning. Replied to i[…]

0734 Kelvinc1989 requests Sarr 017

SASE went out on Saturday (02/15).

Are these VFTs?

My plant identifier says its a Dock plant. Part of[…]

Making my own greenhouse

I live in zone 6b and grow a year-round greenhouse[…]

Identifying drosera sundew species?

Looks like a D x 'Tokaiensis' (spathulata x rotund[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!