FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Announcements, as well as comments and suggestions about the FlytrapCare Forum itself. For all Forum members.

Moderator: Matt

By Sakaaaaa
I'm trying to edit my profile on the "Carnivorous Plant Community" thing but when I click "Edit Profile" it just takes me back to the home page. Can someone help me?
By Fieldofscreams
I have the same problem. I want to add my location but it just takes me back to the home page.
By Sakaaaaa
Matt wrote:You'll need to re enter your password on the community portion of the website to log in there as well.

Logging in at one place used to work on both parts at the same time but now you'll need to log in both places.
That's not the problem.
The problem for me is that once I logged in and try to edit my profile by going to the "Edit Profile" button on the top bar.
But when I click it, it just takes me back to the home page.
By Matt
Sakaaaaa wrote:The problem for me is that once I logged in and try to edit my profile by going to the "Edit Profile" button on the top bar.
But when I click it, it just takes me back to the home page.
Hmm, yeah, I see that now too.

It must be due to some change I recently made to the server. I'll see if I can figure it out and get it fixed today.
By Orit
I wasn't able to update location and i tried for a very long time on the community page. i assumed it was no longer an option. if anyone is able to do so, please tell me how.
By Fieldofscreams
I'm surprised that location isn't a requirement on this forum. The advice people need is going to heavily depend on their location.
Fieldofscreams liked this

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

Yellowish leaves on N. ventrata

So, what's your watering frequency? :)

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

Drosera germination time

I planted seven different types of seeds on 03/09/[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Hello, New to the forum

And if the deer runs, be sure to track it down. A […]

A greenhouse or a greenhouse terrarium? They do we[…]

Counting to infinity.

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!