FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss any carnivorous plant that doesn't fit in the above categories here or general chat about carnivorous plants

Moderator: Matt

By Bhart90
Ugh. So my planter has mice going in and out of drainage hole. So???? What would you do? Would you just flood planter? I think plugging holes would only force them to terrorize the plants to the top.

Would anyone simply let it play out?
By KategoricalKarnivore
Go to a hunting store and buy some coyote urine and pour some around the pot or in a rag and leave the rag by the pot. Mice are deathly afraid of coyotes and will run for their lives when they smell the urine.
By Bhart90
Piss huh?
By Hungry Plants
KategoricalKarnivore wrote:Go to a hunting store and buy some coyote urine and pour some around the pot or in a rag and leave the rag by the pot. Mice are deathly afraid of coyotes and will run for their lives when they smell the urine.
That's a better idea than standing there waiting for them yourself I guess. :lol:
By tommyr
Bhart90 wrote:Ugh. So my planter has mice going in and out of drainage hole. So???? What would you do? Would you just flood planter? I think plugging holes would only force them to terrorize the plants to the top.

Would anyone simply let it play out?
Buy a "Rat zapper"! Problem solved! I had a chipmunk problem. They were going up into my car engine compartment. This trap solved that quick!
Drosera germination time

Wow! Thank you very much, everyone!

I'm seeing a similar thing with nearly all of mi[…]

More additions! Thanks Secretariat73! S. leucophy[…]

Transaction with Secretariat73

I must concur. Despite the best efforts of our dea[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!