FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss any carnivorous plant that doesn't fit in the above categories here or general chat about carnivorous plants

Moderator: Matt

By Sakaaaaa
My setup is the most amazing setup you'll probably ever see.
Aerial view
Dont ask me about my highland setup
By riveraXVX
looks fine to me! I am very much a "what can I use that I have on hand" person as often as I can be to the point of sometimes being a disaster unto myself LOL
By KategoricalKarnivore
Hey that’s a good start. At least your plants are alive. Everyone can’t say that.
By Sakaaaaa
Hungry Plants wrote:It's so big. How do you fit it in such a small space. lol. We all have to start somewhere.
:lol: I got the Oreo thing from a few months ago, and it was actually kinda huge so I decided to use it as this. It actually offers falling-from-being-moved protection than just putting the pots and their little trays on the chair. The chair is an old chair that I previously used to display my blooming Paphiopedilum.
riveraXVX wrote:looks fine to me! I am very much a "what can I use that I have on hand" person as often as I can be to the point of sometimes being a disaster unto myself LOL
I am also a "use whatever I have" person :) . The strangest thing that I have done with this habit is the first time I bought a Drosera Burmanii. I didn't have any pots that were small enough so I used paper coffee cups that I cut at the top to make them shorter. But I've talked about that too many times... I also use a weird wooden partitioned basket thing as succulent grow space (Coming soon)
KategoricalKarnivore wrote:Hey that’s a good start. At least your plants are alive. Everyone can’t say that.
It's certainly a start :lol: I'm not really sure about the third sentence though.

I can only fit about 2 more plants there. I need more space.
Also, in the bottom right corner of each image you can see a dead terrarium (I'm going to use it for stuffs) that I store pots in.
By Orit
What is that crazy long green stalk around the left side of the picture? It looks like it's coming from the sundew?! I've never seen a flower stalk half that size. :shock:
By Sakaaaaa
Orit wrote:What is that crazy long green stalk around the left side of the picture? It looks like it's coming from the sundew?! I've never seen a flower stalk half that size. :shock:
It's a mutant appendage that is caused by radiation from the moon. Just kidding, it's a flower stalk. I also have no idea why it's growing to be super ultra long. Maybe it's not getting enough light? But I put it in full sun all day (Except for rainy cloudy days). Or it's just a mutation. Who knows.
Counting to infinity.

Ive been searching the web for perlite for two day[…]

SASE sent, whoops, time got away from me there

Another eBay Deal

This will be interesting to see how it turns out, […]

Browning Sarracenia and Aphids

Just wanted to update that with a new light and di[…]

Perlite from Ebay

how does this stuff look? https://www.fertilefibre[…]

Yescom Altrnatives

I was considering this brand but it seems to be ou[…]

Will it likely recover?

Definitely chop the flowers off this year to help […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!