BCP interest (US)

Post here to organize or join a group order
User Avatar
Bluemoon

 
Posts: 88
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:39 pm
Thanked: 13 times in 12 posts

Re: BCP interest (US)

by Bluemoon » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:02 am

blucksy wrote:
mikefallen13 wrote:IMO, I think we should just do what nimbulan suggested and allow everyone to pick their bonus plants(which is what I already did on my order form). To be honest, I want to have control over what I get with my bonus because I only grow Nepenthes and don't have the space for a bunch of random freebies from genera I don't have any interest in.

I was also wondering when the order is actually going to be placed. A few plants I wanted are already sold out and I'd guess a lot more will be gone by the end of the week.
The order will be placed by Saturday if all forms and payments are sent in time.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk


When will the invoices be sent?

User Avatar
blucksy

 
Posts: 352
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:43 pm
Thanked: 18 times in 17 posts

Re: BCP interest (US)

by blucksy » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:23 am

Bluemoon wrote:
blucksy wrote:
mikefallen13 wrote:IMO, I think we should just do what nimbulan suggested and allow everyone to pick their bonus plants(which is what I already did on my order form). To be honest, I want to have control over what I get with my bonus because I only grow Nepenthes and don't have the space for a bunch of random freebies from genera I don't have any interest in.

I was also wondering when the order is actually going to be placed. A few plants I wanted are already sold out and I'd guess a lot more will be gone by the end of the week.
The order will be placed by Saturday if all forms and payments are sent in time.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk


When will the invoices be sent?

9.21

User Avatar
mballard3513

 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:51 am
Thanked: 16 times in 7 posts

Re: BCP interest (US)

by mballard3513 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:27 pm

Sent you a PM blucksy. I know it’s probably too late but I only want 1 plant (maybe 2x of it though) and can pay today ;)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Avatar
mikefallen13

 
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:37 pm
Thanked: 9 times in 9 posts

Re: BCP interest (US)

by mikefallen13 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:52 pm

Any updates on the order yet? Just curious!
Thanks, Michael Fallen
My Blog (with growlist/wishlist): http://highlandtropicals.blogspot.com
Nepenthes photo thread; my-nepenthes-photo-thread-t11812.html

User Avatar
Orit

 
Posts: 273
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:36 am
Thanked: 66 times in 58 posts

Re: BCP interest (US)

by Orit » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:50 pm

damn. just saw kim jong il on their site and it looks like I'm too late.

ah well, next time.

User Avatar
riveraXVX

 
Posts: 508
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:29 am
Thanked: 95 times in 86 posts

Re: BCP interest (US)

by riveraXVX » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:10 pm

Orit wrote:damn. just saw kim jong il on their site and it looks like I'm too late.

ah well, next time.


that is one I grabbed, although I almost got talked out of it by others not being as impressed with theirs over the past couple growing seasons. looking forward to it!

User Avatar
Orit

 
Posts: 273
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:36 am
Thanked: 66 times in 58 posts

Re: BCP interest (US)

by Orit » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:19 pm

riveraXVX wrote:
Orit wrote:damn. just saw kim jong il on their site and it looks like I'm too late.

ah well, next time.


that is one I grabbed, although I almost got talked out of it by others not being as impressed with theirs over the past couple growing seasons. looking forward to it!


lucky you! i wasn't planning on repotting/separating any plants this dormancy but I will if you get/eventually end up with extras, no matter the size. please keep me in mind if you ever want a trade.

The following users would like to thank Orit for this post
riveraXVX

User Avatar
riveraXVX

 
Posts: 508
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:29 am
Thanked: 95 times in 86 posts

Re: BCP interest (US)

by riveraXVX » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:43 pm

Orit wrote:
riveraXVX wrote:
Orit wrote:damn. just saw kim jong il on their site and it looks like I'm too late.

ah well, next time.


that is one I grabbed, although I almost got talked out of it by others not being as impressed with theirs over the past couple growing seasons. looking forward to it!


lucky you! i wasn't planning on repotting/separating any plants this dormancy but I will if you get/eventually end up with extras, no matter the size. please keep me in mind if you ever want a trade.


for sure! hoping them growing here in our climate/under our care maybe we will see different results but we shall see! it is a very cool looking plant that is for sure!

I think we ended up picking up 4 plants in all from that order, wasn't planning on spending any more money...ended up spending more money. I'll definitely post things up when they arrive/note their growth/progress

The following users would like to thank riveraXVX for this post
Orit

User Avatar
charlie

 
Posts: 520
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:08 pm
Location: Portland, Oregon
Thanked: 65 times in 51 posts

Re: BCP interest (US)

by charlie » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:38 pm

Just got the email! Plants are being shipped back to our houses!
My Photo Thread: https://www.terraforums.com/forums/gene ... hread.html
My Grow List: my-grow-list-t22026.html
please give me feed back after a trade ;)

User Avatar
Raistlarn

 
Posts: 285
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:20 am
Thanked: 43 times in 39 posts

Re: BCP interest (US)

by Raistlarn » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:57 pm

I received and potted my plants Monday. Thank you for putting on the group order Oliver.

Previous

Return to Group Orders

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests