FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to organize or join a group order

Moderator: Matt

By Bluemoon
blucksy wrote:
mikefallen13 wrote:IMO, I think we should just do what nimbulan suggested and allow everyone to pick their bonus plants(which is what I already did on my order form). To be honest, I want to have control over what I get with my bonus because I only grow Nepenthes and don't have the space for a bunch of random freebies from genera I don't have any interest in.

I was also wondering when the order is actually going to be placed. A few plants I wanted are already sold out and I'd guess a lot more will be gone by the end of the week.
The order will be placed by Saturday if all forms and payments are sent in time.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
When will the invoices be sent?
By blucksy
Bluemoon wrote:
blucksy wrote:
mikefallen13 wrote:IMO, I think we should just do what nimbulan suggested and allow everyone to pick their bonus plants(which is what I already did on my order form). To be honest, I want to have control over what I get with my bonus because I only grow Nepenthes and don't have the space for a bunch of random freebies from genera I don't have any interest in.

I was also wondering when the order is actually going to be placed. A few plants I wanted are already sold out and I'd guess a lot more will be gone by the end of the week.
The order will be placed by Saturday if all forms and payments are sent in time.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
When will the invoices be sent?
By mballard3513
Sent you a PM blucksy. I know it’s probably too late but I only want 1 plant (maybe 2x of it though) and can pay today ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By Orit
damn. just saw kim jong il on their site and it looks like I'm too late.

ah well, next time.
By riveraXVX
Orit wrote:damn. just saw kim jong il on their site and it looks like I'm too late.

ah well, next time.
that is one I grabbed, although I almost got talked out of it by others not being as impressed with theirs over the past couple growing seasons. looking forward to it!
By Orit
riveraXVX wrote:
Orit wrote:damn. just saw kim jong il on their site and it looks like I'm too late.

ah well, next time.
that is one I grabbed, although I almost got talked out of it by others not being as impressed with theirs over the past couple growing seasons. looking forward to it!
lucky you! i wasn't planning on repotting/separating any plants this dormancy but I will if you get/eventually end up with extras, no matter the size. please keep me in mind if you ever want a trade.
Orit liked this
By riveraXVX
Orit wrote:
riveraXVX wrote:

ah well, next time.
lucky you! i wasn't planning on repotting/separating any plants this dormancy but I will if you get/eventually end up with extras, no matter the size. please keep me in mind if you ever want a trade.
for sure! hoping them growing here in our climate/under our care maybe we will see different results but we shall see! it is a very cool looking plant that is for sure!

I think we ended up picking up 4 plants in all from that order, wasn't planning on spending any more money...ended up spending more money. I'll definitely post things up when they arrive/note their growth/progress
riveraXVX liked this
Transaction with Secretariat73

I must concur. Despite the best efforts of our dea[…]

Drosera germination time

Oh, and the Twister II seeds are in this germinati[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Hello, New to the forum

And if the deer runs, be sure to track it down. A […]

A greenhouse or a greenhouse terrarium? They do we[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!