FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By David F
Hello everyone, I have some Drosera seeds available for fall. Please review the list and prices and pm me if there is interest. Pm's prompt an email notification which I check frequently; however, if you only comment I will be less likely to see it. Most seed packets have at least 30 seeds in them, so please keep that in mind. Also, some of the seeds may have higher prices than you are used to seeing. This is because I provide excellent service and spend a lot of time making sure these transactions go smoothly and well, I spend multiple hours a week packetizing seed alone. Also some of these seeds have never even been available in the U.S. so they are a bit higher price. Thanks for looking!

Drosera burmanii:

From "Humpty Doo, Australia" 6$
From "Gunung Keledang, Malaysia" 8$
"Green with Pink Flowers" 6$
Unlabeled 5$

Drosera spatulata:

"Gympiensis, Gympie-Queensland, Australia" 7$
Sp. "Jacoby" 6$
"Beenak Victoria, Australia" 5$
"Frasier Island" 5$
"White flowered form" 5$
"Tamlin" 6$
"Royal Sydney, National park, Australia" 6$
"Ivan's Three Way Cross" 7$

Drosera capensis:

"Wideleaf" -- California Carnivores 6$
"Wideleaf" (best clone of wideleaf to date, in my opinion) -- Meadowview clone 9$
Wideleaf form known as "Robustini Velkoveta" 9$
"Wideleaf" from Carson Trexler (excellent hardy clones) 7$
"Big Pink" 7$ (seedlings will be 'Albino' and "All red"
"All red" 6$
'Albino' x "Big Pink" selfed (recreation of "Big Pink", grows identical to Big Pink, not sure what the seedlings will look like), small amount of seeds 9$
"Gifberg" (identical to all red, but with a fancy location data name) 6$
("Wideleaf" x "Big Pink") selfed-- my very best adult capensis plants, the effort of my intensive and meticulous breeding efforts. Seeds come from 4 clones, all excellent. I have no idea what these seedlings will be like, but I know they'll be great based of the parents 14$/packet of 40+ seeds. The parents are giant long and wideleafed plants, some of which can get red.
"Triffid Rose" x "Bainskloof Pass, SA" -- this personally dedicated cross should prove to be the very best capensis on earth. My pollination went very well and I have a few seeds to spare. This is a very special cross that I will only consider selling for serious offers, otherwise it's all getting sown. Please inquire about this one.

Drosera fertile hybrids

'Tom Turpin' 4$
Sp. "Lantau Island" 5.50$
Ultramafica x spatulata 6$

Drosera indica complex

finlaysoniana 6$
indica "Jacky Jacky" 9$

Shipping is .60$ and payment will be through paypal. PM or email at dflocken@gmail.com
By riveraXVX
hey David, do you have any online galleries or threads of your Drosera by chance? I'd love to look at photos of more of your varieties of Capensis I'm just eyeballing 'em got too many other projects I want to make sure we are going to properly care for but would like to see if you have a link handy! have our first 'wife leaf' variety germinating from the seed bank here currently!
By David F
riveraXVX wrote:hey David, do you have any online galleries or threads of your Drosera by chance? I'd love to look at photos of more of your varieties of Capensis I'm just eyeballing 'em got too many other projects I want to make sure we are going to properly care for but would like to see if you have a link handy! have our first 'wife leaf' variety germinating from the seed bank here currently!

Rivera, I don't, but I probably should. I do have a lot of photos, but nothing complete, by any means.
By Grabba37
I would love to see a photo thread. Your collection of capensis inspired me to start growing them.
Grabba37, Grabba37 liked this
By David F
Grabba37 wrote:I would love to see a photo thread. Your collection of capensis inspired me to start growing them.

Sounds like a project I need to start on ASAP :D. I thought about uploading a video for every variety to the growsundews channel, but that might be a tad bit unrealistic. Maybe I'll create a thread on here, and be lucky enough for it to become a sticky.
By buakawswagyo
David F wrote:
Grabba37 wrote:I would love to see a photo thread. Your collection of capensis inspired me to start growing them.

Sounds like a project I need to start on ASAP :D. I thought about uploading a video for every variety to the growsundews channel, but that might be a tad bit unrealistic. Maybe I'll create a thread on here, and be lucky enough for it to become a sticky.
Umm. Yes please. :)
Dew it.
Another eBay Deal

This will be interesting to see how it turns out, […]

Browning Sarracenia and Aphids

Just wanted to update that with a new light and di[…]

Perlite from Ebay

how does this stuff look? https://www.fertilefibre[…]

Yescom Altrnatives

I was considering this brand but it seems to be ou[…]

Will it likely recover?

Definitely chop the flowers off this year to help […]

Water Lettuce

Water lettuce is very calcium hungry for me, to th[…]

I didn't pollinate any of them. I'll be surprised […]

All Mineral Media

Do people generally buy the 50lb bag of turfac[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!