FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Announcements, as well as comments and suggestions about the FlytrapCare Forum itself. For all Forum members.

Moderator: Matt

By ZackNJ
H
Last edited by ZackNJ on Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Aging_Bourbon
Damn that sucks man.. you gotta really be careful who you order from.. But they might be busy? you never know.. But just keep trying to contact them..

How long as it been? since his site says
Conner's Carnivores- Ordering and Shipping wrote:Plants are shipped via USPS Priority mail and usually will usually arrive within 2-3 days. A $5.00 handling fee is included with the shipping cost.

Allen,
By ZackNJ
How long as it been? since his site says
Conner's Carnivores- Ordering and Shipping wrote:Plants are shipped via USPS Priority mail and usually will usually arrive within 2-3 days. A $5.00 handling fee is included with the shipping cost.

Allen,
He told me that he shipped it out on Saturday. My mail already came today so i know its not coming today.
By Aging_Bourbon
ZackNJ wrote:Allen,
He told me that he shipped it out on Saturday. My mail already came today so i know its not coming today.
Ah i see..since it's not been over a "week" I'm guessing it's probably a problem with the postal service.. but i could be wrong. If it doesn't come within a new more days that it's a problem a big! problem! Either he didn't send it or its lost in the mail somewhere. But if you plants are "damage" or are "shocked" when they come in I'd contact him to replace those plants if he has a return policy..

Allen,
By ZackNJ
I ordered a parrot pitcher from e-bay( from hirts gardens). Hirts shipped it out on Monday via USPS and i received it today. So I don't understand why I have not received my order yet
Last edited by ZackNJ on Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Aging_Bourbon
ZackNJ wrote:I ordered a parrot pitcher from e-bay( from hirts gardens). Hirts shipped it out on Monday via USPS and i received it today. So I don't understand why I have not received my order from Conners (which by the way I spent wayyy more)
Yeah i know what you mean. Sometimes the postal service makes a lot of mistakes in shipping but rarely. If you want I can try to contact him for you.

Allen,
By ZackNJ
Thanks Allen but I already called. Since its priority mail, its NOT trackable. Thats why i hate USPS.
By Aging_Bourbon
ZackNJ wrote:Thanks Allen but I already called. Since its priority mail, its NOT trackable. Thats why i hate USPS.
I thought USPS has tracking Click Here!.

Now let's let someone else comment about this subject...

Allen,
By ModeratelyExcessive
Even if it shipped out Saturday it may not have started traveling until Monday, depending on how late on Sat he shipped it, since there is no mail on Sunday.
By Matt
David is a good guy and I've placed a couple orders with him and never had any problems. If you email him, he'll almost certainly get back to you within a day or so. I'm certain you didn't get scammed. Just email him and have a little patience until he gets back to you.

I'd guess it's just a delay in the mail. Priority usually does get there quickly, but things can happen to delay it, especially if it's shipping all the way across the country (as in your case).
By ZackNJ
Last edited by ZackNJ on Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
By Matt
I understand totally. It's worrisome when you order something online and you're expecting it and it doesn't come, especially if you don't get a response from the retailer. I'm guessing either David is very busy or away from his computer for some reason and the package got delayed. I expect that you'll either hear from him or get the package soon.
By ZackNJ
Im such a bonehead. I totally forgot that David said that he was going to be away for a couple of days without e-mail. He just got back to me now and said that if i don't get them this week, he will either send me some new ones or give me a full refund.

I don't want to give David Conner a bad reputation because i know its NOT his fault. Its USPS's fault
By luckyflytrap
I agree. a few years ago, I bought something that ships with UPS and it came like a month later...
By dionaea muscipula
ZackNJ wrote:Im such a bonehead. I totally forgot that David said that he was going to be away for a couple of days without e-mail. He just got back to me now and said that if i don't get them this week, he will either send me some new ones or give me a full refund.

I don't want to give David Conner a bad reputation because i know its NOT his fault. Its USPS's fault
i feel your pain man i too had a problem with teh post office took me like 3 weeks to get it fixed

Introduction: In today's modern society, individua[…]

Hello, New to the forum

Welcome to the forum! We have a horrible deer i[…]

Canadian Carnivores

If there are any Canadians here, I had a good expe[…]

I believe Floramite works on contact so if it wa[…]

Hello again, from Texas

Welcome back to the forum! Be sure to check out th[…]

Counting to infinity.

DragonsEye, I definitely did not know that, either[…]

All Mineral Media

I find pure turface stays too wet in my conditions[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!