FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By Fly Trap Hunter
what about buying seeds? :shock: Its survival of the fittest, but I am really enjoying watching them grow. they are ridiculously slow. They have been sprouted a few months and some have 4 traps but they are only half the size of eraser on #2 pencil. I'd highly recommend as an option. There are all sorts of different ones in the mix. but they are a mix of cultivars and, I guess with genetics, you don't know what you will get. :D
Fly Trap Hunter liked this
By xr280xr
That's probably true depending on how much you buy the seeds for! The cheapest & fastest ways might be the bargain bundles including the Mystery Box from FTS or trading natural divisions (or plants grown from pullings) with other growers.
xr280xr liked this
By saltyop
thanks y'all, I already have some seeds growing that are doing real nice, about 30 seedlings and i shot an email to leah asking about the mystery box :D
saltyop liked this
By xr280xr
xr280xr wrote:That's probably true depending on how much you buy the seeds for! The cheapest & fastest ways might be the bargain bundles including the Mystery Box from FTS or trading natural divisions (or plants grown from pullings) with other growers.
I didn't realize I was on page 2. I thought FlyTrapHunter's was the original post.
xr280xr, xr280xr liked this
By Fly Trap Hunter
saltyop wrote:thanks y'all, I already have some seeds growing that are doing real nice, about 30 seedlings and i shot an email to leah asking about the mystery box :D
great about contacting Leah. There is a way to get on a Wish List also with Fly Trap Store. I'd love to see a post about fly trap seedlings. I'd post pic of mine too. :lol:
By saltyop
I got my order code woohoo :D wondering what the wish list is flytraphunter, I thought it was just a list to keep your wished flytraps and nothing more. not really experienced with ordering online
By xr280xr
There's also a link on the product page to receive a notification when the product comes back in stock. I thought it was tied to the wish list but it looks independent of it.

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Not what you would expect...

The old trailer is kinda spooky as it is, withou[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!