FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to organize or join a group order

Moderator: Matt

By zsyxcbibi
Thanks @blucksy for offering this! Sent you a message on Instagram.
By evenwind
I'm going to skip this one.

Just a word of caution: the last BCP order I ordered only Mexican pings. All the plants I got were tiny (< 1/4") and mostly fungused. I lost most of them. I'm not blaming BCP for the fungus - it was probably a factor of the long shipping time - but I can say I wasn't at all happy with the size of the plants. Technically, they were as advertised - "We mainly send plants of a medium size, which you would then have to grow to their adult size. If the available stock plants are small, we provide more plants for each portion ordered.". I would've hoped for at least a couple that were "medium sized" and didn't get any. Luck of the draw, I guess.

On the other hand, I've received plenty of nice VFTs from BCP.

For what it's worth.

Edit: To be perfectly fair, I just remembered that the P. debbertiana were probably adult size (it's a tiny species). I probably forgot about them because they were completely fungused and didn't last very long.
Last edited by evenwind on Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Rammplins
Not as much on there that I wanted, but still enough. Count me in! I sent you an email blucksy, thank you!
By dpowell
I'd be interested if this is happening, didn't see anything about it on reddit.
By nimbulan
Raistlarn wrote:I'll pass too. Especially after considering that they don't guarantee any of their plants that are shipped to the US.
They do as long as you pay for express shipping with an insulated box.
nimbulan liked this
By Raistlarn
nimbulan wrote:
Raistlarn wrote:I'll pass too. Especially after considering that they don't guarantee any of their plants that are shipped to the US.
In that case I might be in for some Heli's, Pings, and Brocchiana. Just not as many, because I just ordered 4 of the Pings I wanted from evilbay but my amount still comes to ~$250 excluding shipping.
By blucksy
Raistlarn wrote:
nimbulan wrote:
In that case I might be in for some Heli's, Pings, and Brocchiana. Just not as many, because I just ordered 4 of the Pings I wanted from evilbay but my amount still comes to ~$250 excluding shipping.
Check my post to group orders.
By blucksy
We have finalized the order form. Shipping fees should be sufficient. Please do not send paypal fees yet as we need to review your form. The shipping fees will include shipping from my place to anywhere else. Please do not forget to message me with any questions. If you are participating in bulk specials, please pm me as we may encounter more fees.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1306054050

We are applying for level 2 permits on e-auth as you read this.

Deadline is Friday 9/22/17'.

Thanks, Oliver.
By Raistlarn
blucksy wrote:We have finalized the order form. Shipping fees should be sufficient. Please do not send paypal fees yet as we need to review your form. The shipping fees will include shipping from my place to anywhere else. Please do not forget to message me with any questions. If you are participating in bulk specials, please pm me as we may encounter more fees.

Thanks, Oliver.
Does the shipping fees cover the expedited shipping from BCP? Also how would we let you know which freebie plants we would like.
By blucksy
Raistlarn wrote:
blucksy wrote:We have finalized the order form. Shipping fees should be sufficient. Please do not send paypal fees yet as we need to review your form. The shipping fees will include shipping from my place to anywhere else. Please do not forget to message me with any questions. If you are participating in bulk specials, please pm me as we may encounter more fees.

Thanks, Oliver.
Does the shipping fees cover the expedited shipping from BCP? Also how would we let you know which freebie plants we would like.
Yes it should incorporate all shipping. As for freebies, they should be put up for giveaway eventually to you guys. I'll be sure to distribute fairly.
By Hungry Plants
Not seeing anything that really catches my eye other than a few pings. After the other most about fungus and loss I'm not willing to chants that much money so I going to have to decline. Thanks for the offer.
worm in substrate?

Yes. It looks like a fungus gnat larvae to me as w[…]

a table with under bed totes painted white used […]

These are argentine ants, to the best of my know[…]

Mixing small amounts of miticide

maybe make an intermediate stock solution that you[…]

Unkown sarracenia

I got these sarracenia from sarracenia northwest a[…]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!