FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss Drosera, Byblis, and Drosophyllum plant care here

Moderator: Matt

By Captainmoe
Hey you guys I've been trying to get my hands on some graomogolensis seeds or plant can you help a brother out ? Lead me in the right direction?
By KategoricalKarnivore
Try posting in the Sales Trades Wants section and someone may have one. Or you can try the Facebook Carnivorous plants auctions and sales group.
By Captainmoe
Thanks man I appreciate it
Such a beautiful plant to add to my collection would love to propagate and spread seed to dedicated growers
By KategoricalKarnivore
From what I hear it rarely produces seed for people. But it does propagate from root and leaf cuttings.
By Benurmanii
KategoricalKarnivore wrote:From what I hear it rarely produces seed for people. But it does propagate from root and leaf cuttings.
There only really seems to be one common clone in the US, and it is sterile. Suspicions are that it was caused by TC.
By slinx
boarderlib wrote:
KategoricalKarnivore wrote: I actually don't like the completely red look on these, or most sundews for that matter. I like to see at least a little green on them.

Benurmanii wrote: When I say this about Pinguicula, people think I'm crazy!
I couldn't agree with you guys more. I have LED's I run in the winter and I keep my plants at the far end of their effectiveness range. I think at this point in the game we're a dying breed unfortunatelyImage

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Don't worry, there's at least one more person who shares your view. Bright green leaves with red (or reddish, anyway) tentacles (Drosera), borders (Heliamphora, Pinguicula) or trap surfaces (Dionaea) are the best.
Basal shoots cutting questions

Awesome thank you so much

Order received. Your order number is 1644. I'll PM[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , I got mine from a website in the […]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

Could you send photos?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240424/a61a408[…]

Flower stalks for sale

I have three sundews, a typical red VFT, and ten V[…]

where is a good place to buy vfts in australia. he[…]

Nep/Heli bundle

Here’s some pics of a platy vog (not this o[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!