FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By Shadowtski
I want to congratulate Hollyhock on her upgrade.

She's moved up from being Orange, A Super User, To Green, a Moderator.

I know she'll do an extraordinary job.

Just remember Kermit the Frog's theme song, "It's not easy being Green!".

:)

Good growing,
Mike
Shadowtski, Shadowtski, Shadowtski and 1 others liked this
By hollyhock
Just call me Hollycop... :lol: I really doubt that I will have to be the enforcer. I believe that this community consists of people that are respectful and are here to share information with each other and just have fun sharing their love for these plants in a great hobby.
Besides Boarderlib won't take any crap from anyone and that makes our job easier. LoL
hollyhock liked this
By Alan
Congratulations, Hollyhock! Thank you for all your contributions to the forum! :)
Alan liked this
By boarderlib
hollyhock wrote: Besides Boarderlib won't take any crap from anyone and that makes our job easier. LoL
Lol. You know that's rightImage
Hungry Plants wrote:Congrats!!! I don't think I can think of any one that deserves it more.
This sums it up perfectly.

Congrats! You deserve it and I think you are a great fit too. You have all of the right qualities for the job, and the right backingImage

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
By KategoricalKarnivore
Congrats. No one deserves it more. Thanks for all you've done and will do.
By FLTropical
Congratulations! I know I speak for many when I say you're already a big part of what makes this place what it is - and now even more so!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FLTropical liked this
By hollyhock
Thanks everyone for you vote of confidence. I really don't know what else I can do except not allow trolls and trouble makers to invade our space. We all can get riled up and passionate about things at times and healthy debate is a good thing, but there is a clear difference between that and being rude, profane, and disrespectful. That I know we all agree is not welcome in this "family"
I will always stand up for what I believe and not tolerate anyone that comes in here to create drama and cause our valued members to leave. When we give of our time giving advice to others it's rewarding not only for them but for us. Someone else's success is my success. When I started out I was a real pest to the people I felt were the most experienced growers, and they never turned me away and gave me their time answering every dumb question I asked. These people helped make me a better grower and for that I am grateful. That is why I love and defend the FTS forums.

Here is a fun pest control tip. Windex kills ants […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!