FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

How much money have you spent on this hobby?

Less than $30
2%
$30 - $50
5%
$51 - $80
2%
$81 - $101
No votes
0%
$101 - $150
7%
$151 - $200
5%
$201 - $280
No votes
0%
$281 - $350
7%
More than $350
9%
More than $700
7%
More than $1000
50%
I don't know...
7%
By tannerm
Bob Beer wrote:I would rather not think too much about it, and instead express my appreciation for all the enablers in my life. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed. Mine is well up there, especially after having just bought a brand new freezer for my highlanders Image

By Shadowtski
Well, I bought my first Flytrap in the mid 1960s, so however much I've spent, it averages out OK.

It's helped keep my sanity which I consider "Priceless".

Money can't buy happiness but it can buy CPs, which is pretty much the same thing.

Good growing,
Mike
PS: There have been more gap years than growing years in my CP growing history.
By Fishman
Im looking for the 5 digits tab here. Seriously in the 20,000 and up range easily possibly much higher. Those that know me know already. Like Ben said though, much of my stuff was bought through the sales of plants I have sold. I probably couldve had a Corvette by now geez...
Fishman liked this
By hollyhock
Fishman wrote:Im looking for the 5 digits tab here. Seriously in the 20,000 and up range easily possibly much higher. Those that know me know already. Like Ben said though, much of my stuff was bought through the sales of plants I have sold. I probably couldve had a Corvette by now geez...
I am looking at the home improvement projects that I am paying for right now thinking the same thing. Probably could have paid cash. I feel like Jack in the story about the bean stalk. Sent to sell the cow and come home with a handful of seeds. :lol:
hollyhock liked this
By tannerm
hollyhock wrote:
Fishman wrote:Im looking for the 5 digits tab here. Seriously in the 20,000 and up range easily possibly much higher. Those that know me know already. Like Ben said though, much of my stuff was bought through the sales of plants I have sold. I probably couldve had a Corvette by now geez...
I am looking at the home improvement projects that I am paying for right now thinking the same thing. Probably could have paid cash. I feel like Jack in the story about the bean stalk. Sent to sell the cow and come home with a handful of seeds. :lol:
At least they’re magic Image

tannerm liked this
All Mineral Media

Thank you @evenwind - agree that pings are fairl[…]

Cheap pots

They would probably be okay but may lack UV resist[…]

I just stuck it in water and gave it bright light.

Leaves turning yellow

Here is a picture of the entire plant https://uplo[…]

Distilled water is made by evaporating water, then[…]

Order received. Your order number is 1614. I'll PM[…]

Counting to infinity.

Browning Sarracenia and Aphids

Ok i didn’t check in on this thread for a wh[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!