FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By Orit
my 2 cents on megatraps: i let the potting media completely dry, then a few weeks later it got covered in snow (while still dormant), then as it was coming out of dormancy, it was exposed to a late frost, and since then it's been exposed to continuous damage from aphids, spider mites, and fungus gnats. it's still going strong. can't kill megatraps, though it did stall for several weeks after that horrible frost. very pleased with it.
Orit liked this
By Alex2893
Just a little update. about half the plants have sold. Shipping will be next week between Monday and Thursday. Please be patient. I dont have a ton of time to get these out. But i will do my best. the good new is once it is shipped it will be there next day.
Alex2893, Alex2893 liked this
By Orit
got my plants today. uk sawtooth 2 is gorgeous and werewolf spawn is as described. that was some very creative packaging! the container actually cracked but the plants are safe. thank you, alex!
By Alex2893
Orit wrote:got my plants today. uk sawtooth 2 is gorgeous and werewolf spawn is as described. that was some very creative packaging! the container actually cracked but the plants are safe. thank you, alex!
Yay !!! Enjoy

If it was the fts cup that cracked all mine are very brittle now. Iv had them for only 2 years and the sun is killing them. Half of mine are cracking :(
By Alex2893
Orit wrote:haha, yes it was the cup. evident that the plant has had plenty of sun. it's my biggest flytrap by far and i love it soooo much! also evident that it's had plenty to eat! :P
I would guess that uk sawtooth II has 8- 12 total plants in that cup. You could seperate all the individual plants and then have 8-12 plants that could eventually look like that plant. Thats why growing flytraps ia awesome. Over time it pays for its self.
By Orit
Alex2893 wrote:
Orit wrote:haha, yes it was the cup. evident that the plant has had plenty of sun. it's my biggest flytrap by far and i love it soooo much! also evident that it's had plenty to eat! :P
I would guess that uk sawtooth II has 8- 12 total plants in that cup. You could seperate all the individual plants and then have 8-12 plants that could eventually look like that plant. Thats why growing flytraps ia awesome. Over time it pays for its self.
yes, definitely a ton in there. i couldn't believe no one else picked it up after a few days, so i just had to. thank you again.
Orit liked this
By Alex2893
Orit wrote:
Alex2893 wrote:
yes, definitely a ton in there. i couldn't believe no one else picked it up after a few days, so i just had to. thank you again.
i still have a uk sawtooth II aswell. that whole cup you got plus this one and a smaller one i have came from one plant two years ago :)

Image20170726_195230 by Alex Littig, on Flickr
Alex2893 liked this
By Fly Trap Hunter
Congratulations on receiving a nice plant from Alex. UK Sawtooth is a beautiful plant. I'm sure the Werewolf Spawn is cool too. I want a werewolf Spawn too. :lol:
Orit wrote:
Alex2893 wrote:
By Fly Trap Hunter
Just received a super nice collection of high-quality fts vfts from Alex. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was a better transaction than expected. Super packing and super fast 1 day shipping. The plants look healthy and happy. I got a great deal! :P

I can't say enough good things. and I made a friend too. :P
By Fly Trap Hunter
Do you still have a few plants to sell? Loucapates, Bohemian Garnet, Dracula, archangel, g14, Etna, Coquillage ??? typicals? They probably are the ones that don't look as good but they will recover. the polish Dracula is still nice looking.
By Alex2893
Fly Trap Hunter wrote:Do you still have a few plants to sell? Loucapates, Bohemian Garnet, Dracula, archangel, g14, Etna, Coquillage ??? typicals? They probably are the ones that don't look as good but they will recover. the polish Dracula is still nice looking.
yes they are all still available. I think i might take archangel off the sale post. i forgot how much i like that plant
Drosera germination time

Oh, and the Twister II seeds are in this germinati[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Hello, New to the forum

And if the deer runs, be sure to track it down. A […]

A greenhouse or a greenhouse terrarium? They do we[…]

Counting to infinity.

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!