FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By Alex2893
Branmuffin wrote:With the plants clumped up you will probably need to separate the entire pot and sort them out, I don't think you could get them out without doing root damage. At that point I would just send them out bare root, which I think you have that process down.
ya i was afraid that might be the case lol. thanks.
By Alex2893
This forum is acting strange. Whenever i edit my post it creates a duplicate of my sales post at the end of the comments. This is the third time its happened. Idk of im soing somthing wrong but its odd.
By riveraXVX
oh...my! of course I spent $60 on plants in between the two waves dangit!!

those WIP slim snappers and that purple ambush bundle *drool*...and the ginormous(es)...

some great deals there, you should have no trouble moving most of those along!!
By Fly Trap Hunter
Hey Alex What fly trap cultivar do you think has the biggest traps? Ginormous? DCXL? towering giant? Louchapates? Jaws? Archangel? The purple ambush looks to have huge traps! Maybe order then from your experience if you will? I'm curious about the trap size of the ginormous and towering giant.
By Alex2893
Fly Trap Hunter wrote:Hey Alex What fly trap cultivar do you think has the biggest traps? Ginormous? DCXL? towering giant? Louchapates? Jaws? Archangel? The purple ambush looks to have huge traps! Maybe order then from your experience if you will? I'm curious about the trap size of the ginormous and towering giant.
purple ambush traps are not that large but there is so many of them and the traps lately have really jumped in size and i only expect that to continue. out of all my plants my mega traps has the largest traps followed by my creeping death and wip long snapper but those are my favorites and cant sell them.

heres a photo of my megatraps
Image20170726_195627 by Alex Littig, on Flickr
Alex2893 liked this
By Fly Trap Hunter
Hey thanks. I just wondered what your experience was. I have several that look similar to me and they will need some time to show their potential. But also I am new and appreciate the help.

Yea, super nice Megatraps :shock: thank you!
My sundew isn’t eating!

Hi guys here are my baby sundews now! Please like![…]

Hello, New to the forum

Archery is silent, just sayin'. A well flung arrow[…]

Canadian Carnivores

If there are any Canadians here, I had a good expe[…]

I believe Floramite works on contact so if it wa[…]

Hello again, from Texas

Welcome back to the forum! Be sure to check out th[…]

Counting to infinity.

DragonsEye, I definitely did not know that, either[…]

All Mineral Media

I find pure turface stays too wet in my conditions[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!