FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By boarderlib
alanmota2004 wrote:I swear you need to stop giving away or selling this bootleg looking sundews

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk
What exactly are you saying?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
By KategoricalKarnivore
boarderlib wrote:
alanmota2004 wrote:I swear you need to stop giving away or selling this bootleg looking sundews

What exactly are you saying?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I think what this little 13 year old immature kids is trying to say is that he doesn't belong here. He repeatedly uses curse words in his posts(which I have asked him politely to stop but he keeps doing it). He calls other members names. His posts keep getting deleted by moderators because they are inappropriate. He goes back and edits posts after other members tell him they are inappropriate. I think he needs to stop posting or find another site where kids can go to do all the stupid stuff they think is funny that doesn't belong here on this site. Or of course the moderators can just ban him. That works too.
By riveraXVX

and who are you?
By Fishman
Petro turned a normal giveaway into something that was fun for everyone. I entered since I had no adelae giants prior to this. This was still entertaining for me to watch, and although I didn't win, I didn't whine about it. I went and bought myself some from an outside source. I dont understand what compels some people to get on a forum and criticize others who are having a good time. Must be throwing a temper tantrum because they couldn't figure out the answer to the riddle. A bootleg plant huh. Im sure there must be a fwytwap dotcom for the kiddies. Now that's funny!
Fishman, Fishman liked this

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Not what you would expect...

The old trailer is kinda spooky as it is, withou[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!