FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By whatsgrowingon
Hello fellow CP lovers! I am currently trying to replenish my fly trap ranks and am looking for all different cultivars. I have been a member of this forum for 6 or 7 years and at one point had a pretty nice grow list. Unfortunately, I fell ill for the past several years and was unable to care for my plants and they all eventually died. However the good news is I am feeling better and have since started up my favorite hobby again! I am mostly looking for unusual cultivars of fly traps. I was hoping some of you might be willing to send me pullings or off-shoots of your plants or anything you can spare at a fair price. I wish I could just go to FTS and buy one of everything in stock but I simply can't afford it. I just purchased a B52xBCP giant and a FTS Purple Ambush from FTS that I am really excited about and I want to give them some friends to hang with. In particular I am looking for a Maroon Monster because It was my favorite plant and the center piece of my collection but Id be happy to take anything you can spare. I live in Florida and can pay via paypal. Thanks to any of you who can help. Happy growing!

Edit: I just wanted to add that I in no way was saying anything negative about FTS. They do a fantastic job and always have. In fact I don't think that anybody out there does it better. You can't beat their quality or selection anywhere and everything I have ever gotten from them has been worth every penny. They truly care about what they do!
Last edited by whatsgrowingon on Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
By KategoricalKarnivore
I don't have any VFTs to offer at the moment but just wanted to say welcome back and glad you are feeling better.
By hollyhock
Glad you are back, feeling better, and ready to start growing again. :D
Keep your eye on this current thread...he will be adding more soon and the prices are very fair for larger plants.
His plants for the most part I believe came from FTS store?
http://www.flytrapcare.com/phpBB3/selli ... 36084.html
hollyhock liked this
By whatsgrowingon
hollyhock wrote:Glad you are back, feeling better, and ready to start growing again. :D
Keep your eye on this current thread...he will be adding more soon and the prices are very fair for larger plants.
His plants for the most part I believe came from FTS store?
http://www.flytrapcare.com/phpBB3/selli ... 36084.html
Hey, thank you so much for the kind words and the link. I appreciate it! I'll keep an eye on it for sure!
By whatsgrowingon
alanmota2004 wrote:I might not want to give it away just yet

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk
No worries, I completely understand! I like to keep all my plants too. I have managed to acquire some goodies from Alex2893's sale so I'm in good shape now! I am still looking for that ever illusive Maroon Monster though.
By boggyboy72
PM sent.
Is my Leigh Wilkerson sick?

Hi Andy If you are talking about the brown marks […]

Not what you would expect...

Is it the growth inside the condiment cup. ( I cal[…]

Unknown Sarr from CalCarn

Could be a Flava, probably hybrid. Maybe has some […]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Same, my local nursery gets a lot of them. Do you […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 days […]

I think my plant is dying!!!

But my plant I bought from the same place doesn't […]

Soil looks quite dry to me.

Yescom Altrnatives

always found this listing weird because it h[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!