FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By PetroleumJunkie412
Hey all, as promised, a sell-off of windowsill-ready D. Adelae Giants.

All of them have been hardened off to live in household conditions. Yes, dew production is a bit lower from them on a windowsill versus a sweltering humidity terrarium. However, they are acclimated currently to a south facing windowsill in a Pittsburgh, PA home.

I should note, I have never seen a sundew strain as hardy as these. I have killed cape sundews (ok, my cat has killed them because he finds them delicious, but I digress). I have NEVER killed a single one of these. Neither have my roughneck co-workers that have gotten them from me. They're unbelievable in their hardiness.

These guys are headed for the auction site, so I figured I'd give all of you a crack at them first for a lower price.

I have 27 single plants, and 4 multiple growth point plants (ok, clumps that I didn't bother separating. I'll admit to it. :geek: ) up for grabs.

I'm calling these the 'west coast' giants, as I do not want to mention the nursery that originated this strain of giants. But, lets say the owner of this nursery literally 'wrote the book' on how to raise a, uh, savage garden. Hint. Hint. All of these were grown from root/leaf cuttings from my four mother plants. The attached photo of the one in a white pot on the pink sheet of paper is my main mother. It's a bit smaller than its max size as I keep harvesting from it, but these guys get BIG.

Price potted are singles for $6/ea., and the clumps are $10/ea.

Price bare-root are singles $5/ea., clumps $9/ea.

I can ship these potted for $12.40 in a medium flat rate (4 or so fit in one, will combine) or a whole lot of them bare-root in a small flat rate for $6.45. These guys ship VERY well bare root, and give you a chance to take easy root cuttings.

As always, email me at steelcitycarnivores@gmail.com

Thanks all!
DSCN0926.JPG
DSCN0926.JPG (343.08 KiB) Viewed 1907 times
DSCN0925.JPG
DSCN0925.JPG (263.44 KiB) Viewed 1907 times
DSCN0923.JPG
DSCN0923.JPG (261.82 KiB) Viewed 1907 times
Mamma
Mamma
DSC_0329.jpg (36.65 KiB) Viewed 1907 times
By PetroleumJunkie412
Yes, sorry all, I changed jobs last week, and things have been VERY hectic.

Please be patient and DO NOT send me money (never thought I'd say that...) until I email you a confirmation, as I will not be shipping for another few weeks.

Thank you in advance for your patience!!
Is my Leigh Wilkerson sick?

Cool. Thank you.

The only suggestion I have is to watch the new gro[…]

What’s happening

Im not sure how strong the grow lights are but t[…]

Just under two weeks left in the contest and here […]

Not what you would expect...

Is it the growth inside the condiment cup. ( I cal[…]

Unknown Sarr from CalCarn

Could be a Flava, probably hybrid. Maybe has some […]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Same, my local nursery gets a lot of them. Do you […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 days […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!