FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss any carnivorous plant that doesn't fit in the above categories here or general chat about carnivorous plants

Moderator: Matt

By Smooter80
So I woke up this morning to an email saying the Premium Mystery Box from the FTS was back in stock. I've never seen them available before. I don't really have any extra money and I wasn't planning on buying any more VFTs until Fall but I couldn't pass it up.

I know I'll likely get something I already have but I'm still excited. There were 2 in stock when I looked so who got else snagged one?
By Orit
I've signed myself up for emails on so many plants but I'll see them in stock and never get an email. I assumed that feature didn't work. Wonder what's wrong. Lucky you!
By Orit
Well, your post had me checking the store and I saw seeds for the first time ever and grabbed some. Very excited! So thanks for that as well! Please share pictures when you get your box.
By David F
Smooter80 wrote:The feature works but the emails go out at a specific time. Inventory is updated but if the item sells out before that time, you will not get an email.

Given that everything sells out so quickly anyways, I think that the email should be sent out immediately. Give some advantage to people who have been using the forum, the site tools and contributing. I get that first is first but I don't think I've ever actually gotten the chance to buy anything I put myself on that email when available list. In fact the first email I got in years was the premium box. That's just my 2 cents.
David F liked this
Transaction with Secretariat73

I purchased five varieties of Sarracenia from Secr[…]

Drosera germination time

Oh, and the Twister II seeds are in this germinati[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Hello, New to the forum

And if the deer runs, be sure to track it down. A […]

A greenhouse or a greenhouse terrarium? They do we[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!