FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live outside the US, UK or EU

Moderator: Matt

By Mlynnrx
Lol, I'm not sure where all over Canada that's possible, but in Toronto, sometimes the Metro randomly has a whole display of them, and I heard a place on the Danforth , "FLOX" I think the name is, has them .. though, how often I really couldn't tell you. I'm not sure myself.

As for actual people, yeah. I don't know.
By Velidae
I hear the CNE sometimes has carnivorous plants, so that might be worth a look.
Luckily I'm visiting family in Richmond BC and there is an excellent CP nursery here so I'm bringing a VFT with me back to Toronto.
If you ever happen to be in the Vancouver area I would recommend Hawaiian Botanicals.
By amriko
Velidae wrote:I hear the CNE sometimes has carnivorous plants, so that might be worth a look.
Luckily I'm visiting family in Richmond BC and there is an excellent CP nursery here so I'm bringing a VFT with me back to Toronto.
If you ever happen to be in the Vancouver area I would recommend Hawaiian Botanicals.
Yes, they are quite good. Another CP nursery I'd recommend is Pop's Predatory Plants. They are really nice and have a huge selection of sundew sarrs and VFT's. They also have a few nepenthes but not a lot. When I was there I got a ventricosa x inermis for 5$. You can call them to see what they have
amriko liked this
Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!!

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! A […]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Wow, the only ones my local nursery gets (SummerWi[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!