By HeliamphoraWalnut
1. Kirakira1
2. Raistlarn
3. Spencer1221
4. Wikiwakawakawee
5. Hongranp
6. FLTropical
7. Nepenthes
8. phant0mv87 - very generous of you, thank you so much!
9. jcroyle
10. Abeginner . Thank you!!
11. MuzicFreak2008 - Thanks for the opportunity!
12. SundewWolf
13. Bijillon - with my luck I won't win this haha
14. erikHIplants - thank you!
15. Benurmanii
16.nblaster9
17. davie - thanks for the opportunity!
18. Cjpflaumer -thank you!
19. mouthstofeed
20. leanneburton - thanks & best wishes!
21. Nightwing42540 - Thank you!
22. Hollyhock
23. Pooparella
24. Polskifil
25. HeliamphoraWalnut. Thanks for the chance!
By David F
Okay everyone I've decided to end the giveaway :), I'll be shipping out only sometime after the 6th. It's unlikely that all winners will get back to me so I'll be doing a second giveaway. The lucky winners are (from randomly generated numbers), 12, 14, 15, 8, 5, 17, 16, 18, 1, 11, 25, 23

Kirakira1, Hongranp, phant0mv87, MuzicFreak2008, SundewWolf, erikHIplants, Benurmanii nblaster9, davie, cjpflaumer, Pooparella, and HeliamphoraWalnut.

Winners, please email me at dflocken@gmail.com as soon as possible, keep in mind that shipping is 7$, and it will take a while to process. Thanks for participating everyone. For those who missed out, I'm probably going to do the same giveaway on terraforums open to anyone, even if you have 0 posts so it's just a matter of signing up and getting approved by an admin!

Also keep in mind that you can buy more of these plants, either along with your giveaway or independently for only 10 +shipping.
David F liked this
By David F
I've gotten emails from about half of the winners so far. Thanks everyone.
By Spencer1221
David F wrote:Okay everyone I've decided to end the giveaway :), I'll be shipping out only sometime after the 6th. It's unlikely that all winners will get back to me so I'll be doing a second giveaway. The lucky winners are (from randomly generated numbers), 12, 14, 15, 8, 5, 17, 16, 18, 1, 11, 25, 23

Kirakira1, Hongranp, phant0mv87, MuzicFreak2008, SundewWolf, erikHIplants, Benurmanii nblaster9, davie, cjpflaumer, Pooparella, and HeliamphoraWalnut.

Winners, please email me at dflocken@gmail.com as soon as possible, keep in mind that shipping is 7$, and it will take a while to process. Thanks for participating everyone. For those who missed out, I'm probably going to do the same giveaway on terraforums open to anyone, even if you have 0 posts so it's just a matter of signing up and getting approved by an admin!

Also keep in mind that you can buy more of these plants, either along with your giveaway or independently for only 10 +shipping.
You mentioned a second giveaway, do you mean a re-roll for the people who didn't email you? Or a second giveaway on Terraforums?
Thanks! :)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
By David F
Spencer1221 wrote:
David F wrote:Okay everyone I've decided to end the giveaway :), I'll be shipping out only sometime after the 6th. It's unlikely that all winners will get back to me so I'll be doing a second giveaway. The lucky winners are (from randomly generated numbers), 12, 14, 15, 8, 5, 17, 16, 18, 1, 11, 25, 23

You mentioned a second giveaway, do you mean a re-roll for the people who didn't email you? Or a second giveaway on Terraforums?
Thanks! :)

If enough people don't reply, I'll do a re-roll here. However there is also a giveaway going on now at terraforums, anyone who didn't win this one is welcome to sign up.
phant0mv87 wrote:Thanks for this giveaway!
A quick question, will these be shipped potted or bare root?
All of the plants will be shipped bareroot, wrapped in a damp/wet paper towel.
By David F
Spencer1221 wrote:
David F wrote:Here's a link to the giveaway on terraforums:

https://www.terraforums.com/forums/carn ... lants.html
Oh awesome! Thanks so much!

No problem, just keep in mind that if you're not already a member of terraforums, there is a small wait period until your free membership is approved by the admin, for me it took ~3 days or so. You still have plenty of time to sign up for the giveaway!
By Spencer1221
David F wrote:
Spencer1221 wrote:
David F wrote:Here's a link to the giveaway on terraforums:

https://www.terraforums.com/forums/carn ... lants.html
Oh awesome! Thanks so much!

No problem, just keep in mind that if you're not already a member of terraforums, there is a small wait period until your free membership is approved by the admin, for me it took ~3 days or so. You still have plenty of time to sign up for the giveaway!
Awesome! I just registered and it let me post. Maybe they accepted me fast?

By David F
Hey everyone, gotten emails from most of you, I'll be out of communication due to finals/graduating until the end of the week or so.

Thanks for participating!
Transaction with Secretariat73

I purchased five varieties of Sarracenia from Secr[…]

Drosera germination time

Oh, and the Twister II seeds are in this germinati[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Hello, New to the forum

And if the deer runs, be sure to track it down. A […]

A greenhouse or a greenhouse terrarium? They do we[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!