FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss Nepenthes plant care here

Moderator: Matt

By tannerm
Has anyone ordered from Wistuba? I'm thinking about purchasing 3 plants (2 for me, 1 for resale) - shipping is $60, maybe if someone else is interested we could do a mini "group" order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tannerm liked this
By tannerm
Salute flytraps234 wrote:I'm interested

How many plants/when do you think you could order?

By Salute flytraps234
I never ordered from there before. I will pm you to discuss it with you.

By tannerm
Salute flytraps234 wrote:I never ordered from there before. I will pm you to discuss it with you.

Okay, sounds good. I'd like to get the order placed within the next week or so though. I'm pretty sure they don't ship during fall our time.

By cjpflaumer
I'm interested but probably only a couple plants. How many are on board? Trying to see what the shipping would be split.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
By tannerm
cjpflaumer wrote:I'm interested but probably only a couple plants. How many are on board? Trying to see what the shipping would be split.

May have one other on board, so if it's us 3, $20 + individual shipping (i.e. Shipping from the coordinator)

By davidbondy17
im interested but not ready to say that ill order for sure. my friend is doing a deal with bcp, and we r doing a pretty large order because we need to get the phytosanitary certificates handled. ill think about doing a wistuba order tho in case thr bcp order doesnt work out. If ur ordering next week and u cant do fall, can u wait a month and do it during the summer? i need time to think.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
By tannerm
davidbondy17 wrote:im interested but not ready to say that ill order for sure. my friend is doing a deal with bcp, and we r doing a pretty large order because we need to get the phytosanitary certificates handled. ill think about doing a wistuba order tho in case thr bcp order doesnt work out. If ur ordering next week and u cant do fall, can u wait a month and do it during the summer? i need time to think.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
They handle the paperwork, which is why they're good.

By Smooter80
BCP is now closed until the Fall. Any serious people want to order? Lol. It's not really something you can sit and think too much about. Some plants sell out within 24 hours of being updated.
By tannerm
Smooter80 wrote:BCP is now closed until the Fall. Any serious people want to order? Lol. It's not really something you can sit and think too much about. Some plants sell out within 24 hours of being updated.
I know! As I said, I'm down. (:

By cjpflaumer
Smooter80 wrote:BCP is now closed until the Fall. Any serious people want to order? Lol. It's not really something you can sit and think too much about. Some plants sell out within 24 hours of being updated.
I'm in seriously. Just have no idea how this all works. This is my first time ordering internationally haha

By tannerm
cjpflaumer wrote:
I'm in seriously. Just have no idea how this all works. This is my first time ordering internationally haha

Order, pay the fees and wait ha. The organizer will then ship them out individually.

By cjpflaumer
tannerm wrote:
cjpflaumer wrote:

Order, pay the fees and wait ha. The organizer will then ship them out individually.

Cool. That's pretty much what I figured. Just PM me when it's time. I assume you're the organizer since you started the thread. Could we just PayPal you?

My sundew isn’t eating!

Sadly my leaf cuttings haven’t grown probabl[…]

Drosera germination time

Wow! Thank you very much, everyone!

I'm seeing a similar thing with nearly all of mi[…]

More additions! Thanks Secretariat73! S. leucophy[…]

Transaction with Secretariat73

I must concur. Despite the best efforts of our dea[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!