FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By hongranp
boarderlib wrote:Did he provide a tracking number? You can also register at USPS for an account. By doing this any packages being shipped to your address will automatically be added to your tracking list. They'll stay in your list until you delete them. A great tool to call out not so great sellers.

http://www.flytrapcare.com/phpBB3/board ... 30434.html
http://www.flytrapcare.com/phpBB3/board ... 31990.html
That's a neat trick, I'll make sure to do it for the future purchases. But no, I asked for tracking number and never heard back....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
By Branmuffin
SundewWolf wrote::x :x :x Does anyone else have an Alien to sell?
I picked up the last one Matt had at the end of last season, it is going nuts right now throwing out new traps and already has 2 small divisions going. It was pricey but well worth it! I will post some pics soon to make you jealous.
By Branmuffin
Was there ever any resolution to this? Did everyone get their money back? Was this TOOL banned from the forums? It appears he is still lurking occasionally by his last active date, someone should IP Ban this kid so he cannot use it as a resource any longer.
By hongranp
Branmuffin wrote:Was there ever any resolution to this? Did everyone get their money back? Was this TOOL banned from the forums? It appears he is still lurking occasionally by his last active date, someone should IP Ban this kid so he cannot use it as a resource any longer.
I filed a claim with Paypal and was able to get my money back. It's discouraging that things like this would happen. But I have to say, most of the vendors here are very good and very helpful people. I will continue to support and use this resource.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
By kronos1996
I would say his post was a giant red flag from the start, he almost exclusively listed rare and highly sought after cultivars. Then again hindsight is 20/20... i hope everyone gets their money back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By deleted user
erikHIplants wrote:Lol I just saw the green dot on his profile. He's lurking
Still online now!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
By Smooter80
He's been added to Joe's CP Blacklist. I can not verify all of the information there and recently got some great plants from Dom so use your own judgement. For those of you that don't know about the blacklist, here is the link.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GJC ... obilebasic
By Branmuffin
Why would he not be banned from the forums? Blatantly stealing from multiple forum members. He's only going to lurk, create a new profile and scam someone again when he needs a buck.
By deleted user
Branmuffin wrote:
Why would he not be banned from the forums? Blatantly stealing from multiple forum members. He's only going to lurk, create a new profile and scam someone again when he needs a buck.
Did you misread that?

By Branmuffin
rulen24 wrote:
Branmuffin wrote:
Did you misread that?

Nope. He's lurking, he should be banned. I am full of dissapoint.
My sundew isn’t eating!

How about your leaf cuttings? Did you get any pla[…]

Counting to infinity.

Hello, New to the forum

Archery is silent, just sayin'. A well flung arrow[…]

Canadian Carnivores

If there are any Canadians here, I had a good expe[…]

I believe Floramite works on contact so if it wa[…]

Hello again, from Texas

Welcome back to the forum! Be sure to check out th[…]

DragonsEye, I definitely did not know that, either[…]

All Mineral Media

I find pure turface stays too wet in my conditions[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!